Monday, October 25, 2010

Monday Again!!!

We hope everybody had a good weekend.  Mom was glad that she heard that other people had driven off without the gas cap and other things!  That was so embarrassing.  Lucky it didn't fall off...it was on the very edge....just ready to go.  That's my mom.  Always doing weird things!   About the picture of me driving...actually I almost was...I was sitting in the very middle of the seats at the drive-in.  I probably could drive better than mom.  I just need a driver's license.  The bad part was it was not food...it was a drug store.  You would think she could get me something to eat at least on these trips. 

We didn't do anything on Sunday to get pictures.  Mom went to the grocery store and that's about it.  I stayed home and was able to rest.   Here's some pictures from the weekend though.  We hope that everyone had a good one and we are still sending healing vibes to the ones in need.


My newest toy.  I'm not sure what it is but it is great to shake!


That's supposed to be my bone rug and Lilly is always on it.  I think mom should order another one for me!


Another picture of me going up the rock.  I would make it to the top but mom refuses to get her feet off of the ground.



Notice how tight and stretched the leash is every time?  If mom would get brave and climb some, it wouldn't be that way.  On the other hand, she would probably fall and break every bone in her body.  Better left stretched!!


One of the many overlooks where mom had to pull in to let the driver's going 100 miles an hour go by her!!


Another overlook.  We had this one to ourselves.  We like this one because there is a field with donkeys in it and they are fun to watch!

This is mom on my rock. That day it was cold and windy!  I'm surprised she got up on it that far without blowing away.

 

Have a great day!
Lots of love to all!


17 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

That is SOOOOO like a khat!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra and The Golden Khousins

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Interesting! We were supposed to go to a big park today with giant rocks to climb too! *cough* someone couldnt read the map thought. ((Dad))

<3 Miss Kodee

Duke said...

How nice to see your mom on your rock, Holly! The two of you can go rock climbing together now!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Rusty said...

I'm glad your Mom doesn't drive that fast on that curvy mountain road. She has to take good care of my girl (that would be you).

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Great pic of Mom on the rocks. Tell her we are very proud of her for not driving too fast. Loved seeing more pics of your beautiful scenery.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Princess Jasmine said...

Wow, looks like you had a lovely weekend. Perhaps you could both snuggle up on the rug together :)

George The Lad said...

Nice to see you mom, but hang on a minute, how come she is on top of the rock and won't let you go higher, somethings wrong there.
Gald you had a great weekend, I'm resting up after mine!!
See Yea George xxx

The Daily Pip said...

Great pictures, Holly! Did you take that picture of your mom on the rock?

Your pal, Pip

Anna the GSD said...

Glad you shared your rock with mom and your rug with the kitty! You're so sweet!

Ms. ~K said...

Mom is part mountain goat too, huh?
Hugs and belly rubs,
~K and the Pups

Remington said...

Your mom ROCKS! AND she is on a rock....cool!

Marg said...

Those are terrific pictures. That Blue Ridge Parkway sure is pretty. Glad you got to see some donkeys but we want to see them. Anyway, great pictures. Holly good job getting up on those rocks. Have a fun week.

Sagira said...

Well, at least she found the gas cap and didn't have to go buy a new one, right?

Beautiful pics :)

Oskar said...

That cat is just like the ones here. I totally think you should get a new rug!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
I had a lazy weekend!
And I really enjoyed it!
Your mom on your rock! Pawesome!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Scout and Freyja said...

You are part mountain goat, Holly. WOWZA, can you ever climb!

Kari in Alaska said...

I think you need a new bone rug too!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...