Mom comes up with so many excuses. First it's too hot. Then she's too tired. Then her back is hurting. I've heard them all. She was going to practice on Photoshop yesterday but she left me for the entire day. She said she went to a movie. Sure. Today she was going to take me for a ride. She said it was too hot so she went to the library. She left me behind of course. I worry that she might forget my treats. I worry about the fact that she's playing with a cat outside on the front porch. I worry about the other cats in the house. I think I'm taking after her!!! She worries all of the time and now has me doing the same thing! That's not good!!
She did take some pictures. They didn't come out very good because she says she needs a new camera. See? Another excuse. Here's a few of just outside. No ride on the Parkway because it was too hot. Actually it was 90 degrees so maybe she's right on that one. Maybe next week when the colors start changing....we hope!
Running...
Running....
Taking a break.
She made another collage....first she had me on a golf course and decided that wasn't quite right.
She thinks this is too hard to do and needs another course from Auntie Gwen!
Have a Great Day!!
Lots of Love to All!!!
13 comments:
Hey there Holly-Wags...
Your mom might be busy/lazy/tired/whatever, but one thing is sure and that is her love for you: It oozes through your blog and across the seas and is openly displayed to all who see you. Give that mom a lick...go on!
Lotsaluv
TOBY'S MAXMOM IN SOUTH AFRICA
Best of lukhk to woo with her!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Nice pikhs though!
My mom is the queen of excuses and worry! I pretend like I am listening, but I just tune her out!
Your pal, Pip
My mom is the queen of excuses and worry! I pretend like I am listening, but I just tune her out!
Your pal, Pip
Lots of excuses here too, Holly, but they never make sense to us. We hope it isn't as hot today = maybe she will take you for a ride to your rock.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Hi beautiful girl....I'm still waiting here for you to pick me up on that Caterpillar thingy so we can go for a ride to our special rock. Your Mom can stay in the house where it's nice and cool. I'll teach you how to swim so you won't be afraid of the water anymore. (And you can teach me not to be afraid of the rain).
Love,
Rusty
Hey, Moms do get busy, and they should...we keep them hopping!
We think your mom is doing just fine with her collage but we know how frustrating new computer stuff can be. We hope you and your mox relax and go on that beautiful drive today, Holly!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Holly, we guarantee, Mom won't forget your treats. She is just tired and wants to figure out the Photoshop. Then we will have all kinds of wonderful pictures of you. Hope you all have a wonderful day.
We moms get busy sometimes!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
My mum is just the same but take it fromme the mums do love us.. Yours does you for sure..Hugs GJ xx
I hear ya Holly. Beth is always saying she has to do this and then that. I just don't know.... I really like your pics! You are so pretty!
I completely understand. Always one excuse or another.
Hope your mom enjoyed her movie at least. :)
Post a Comment