Here's a picture she did which only took the entire day. My thoughts? She best go back to taking me for rides and getting us lost now that it's fall and the leaves are getting ready to turn pretty colors!!! She needs to take new pictures and find where 2009 is hiding. Leave photoshop for winter and just don't forget to feed me! She tried to put a frame around this picture collage but she couldn't figure it out of course. She wouldn't be fooling with this at all but the photoshop came on the computer...but not the good version which is expensive. Mom did figure out one thing that Auntie Gwen told her...the good pictures on Photoshop with yellow things on them are for the expensive version! Way to go mom..you remembered something!!!
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!

19 comments:
I think your Mom did great, it just takes practice! You can help her because your pictures are always beautiful!
Good luck with all that... at least she's willing to try which is more than happens around here!!
Well unfortunately dat his how mom learned da photoshop...just by playing around...and then I almost died of starvation.
She'll get it and I thinks her foto is just wonderfuls!
Puddles
Holly, Mom did very well - that is a very creative piece.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Cute! Your mom definitely has more Photoshop skills than me!
Holly, I think your mom did very well with her picture collage! It's very nice! She just doesn't have enough confidence in herself! It just takes a little practice and trial and error. Tell her I'm very proud of her for doing it all by herself!
Love,
Auntie Gwen
Tell your Mom to keep at it, "Rome as not built in a day", I can't believe I said that, me being a pup and all LOL
See Yea George xxx
I love that your mom is learning photoshop, that means more great pics of you. :)
She's gettin' there! But we agree it is a winter thing. You've got to get out and enjoy the Fall weather!
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
I khan send some pikhs fur her to prakhtice with -
If I do, I'll inkhlude some treats so woo don't starve!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Your mom will get the photoshop thing. We just know she will, Holly!
She's off to a great start!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Your mom will get the hang of photoshop, it just takes some practice!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Yes!
Practice make you a master!
Just tell her to take breaks to go outside with you from time to time!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Holly,
We think your Mom did a fine job! Nobody here knows how to use that photoshop stuff! We are not that smart :) Tell her not to give up. Maybe someday she can give lessons to the rest of us!
Kisses,
Emma Rose
holly
your momma did a great job.
Chewy
We think your Mom is doing great with the Photoshop Holly. But she needs to quit ignoring you. She will get tired of doing that other stuff soon and take you for a drive.
Hope you have a great day. By the way she is making our Mom want to try that Photoshop.
Woof! Woof! Mom is doing great getting better than my mom. sent something in the mail yesterday ... silly mom forgot to include a card/note (did not realized it fell on the ground). Anyhow, thanks for your patience but we can't get the photos working it was all blurry. We like so much your blog header ... that's what mom endup printing. let us know when you received it. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Wow your mommy does VERY well with photoshop! Can't wait to see more!
That was good we think, Holly. And you being so photogenic helps a lot of course.
Daddy is into photoshop bigtime, always reading and taking video tutorials.But Mummy finds it too tough!she has learned a little(read miniscule)about Paint.net, which is like a much easier version of photoshop.
Kudos to your mumsy.
and Thanks a lot for your wishes.
and for coming by inspite of us being so very irregular,
love n wags,
Ginger n Buddy
Post a Comment