Here goes.....
First day at my new house. I didn't have a clue what that thing was around my neck.
The people said I would be about 25 lbs. I'm 45 lbs!!! Wow..they got that wrong!
How wonderful....a pillow of my own and a blanket. I tore up the pillow though and then mom took the blanket away from me!
Life is good.
I loved chewing up bedroom shoes!
Mom loves to throw these pictures in here to embarrass me. Busted. Arrested. Locked up. You just have to "love" animal control when they arrest a eleven week old puppy. Doing their job right?
I was trying to show my love to Darcie and she didn't like it too much. Mom didn't either as seen in the picture! Now that I'm older, I understand though. I wanted to be a bit wild with my friend....way too wild that day! Darcie, I am so sorry!
Looking for sheep to bring in to the barn. Oops...we don't have a barn. Look at that tail back then...who would have thought it would get so floofy! It even had a black tip on it along with my ears.
This was when mom and Auntie Gwen went over to see my first family. The pup on the right is my sister named Duchess and the one on the left if my dad, Domino. Middle ones are Darcie and me.
Me in the snow of 2008. I was still rather small with not much of a tail.
January 2009 and my tail is starting to fill out. Toy didn't make it though.
Last month or so and my tail is floofy. Funny how that happened!
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!











24 comments:
Floof ROKHKS!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
That tail has become quite a flag. We love seeing your puppy pictures.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Cute or what, loved looking at your pup photos, or course you are still cute.
See Yea George xxx
OMG, you were just the most adorable puppy, Holly!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
OMD, is that you!!! You were (and are) ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!!
Your pal, Pip
Holly,
You was and still is such a cute puppers!
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
I love how your tail has floofed out!!
The puppy pictures of you are so adorable!!
We love reruns - especially when they show us cute puppies like you and all that floofiness of your tail. Nice pics, Holly.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Awww, everyone loves babypiktures!!! And your tail floofyness is very impressive! It's come a looong way!
We love seeing your old pictures. Puppy pictures are so much fun!
And we think Duchess is a perfect name for a beautiful sister! LOL :)
Kisses,
Emma Rose
All your pictures are always good and the little pup pictures always bring a smile with them!
Hey there Holly (and Debbie)
I love all your 'little' pictures! You sure were a cute pup!
Sending lotsaluv and licks
TOBY IN SA
Aren't family reunion's the best! You were and still are one cute, lil fluff tail gal!
We love your puppy pictures. They are terrific. You were certainly cute when you were little even if you were kind of bad. All puppies get in trouble so don't feel bad Holly. Great post.
Take care and have a fun day.
Beautiful then and even more beautiful now....
Love when movies are that moving they make you cry.
OMG...you were so cute as a puppy (still are) but puppy pics just make us go AWWWW
SQUEE! Oh, I just luved looking at your baby pictures. There was just no question that you were gonna turn out to be the Most Beautiful girlie you are today!
Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie
Holy cow did my mom person let out a loud squee noise when she saw the baby pictures!
You have always been beautiful!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Beautiful pictures. When you were a puppy you look so much like Mom and Dad's cocker when she was a pup, Pretty Lady Valentine (born on Valentines Day). She crossed over the Rainbow Bridge over a year ago. You are a pretty girl
So very darling!!
You have a beautiful fluffy tail, Holly!
Your puppy pictures are adorable!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Awww... How cuuuuute ♥
I'll bet you got lots and lots of smooches from your Mommy when you were a baby and now that you turned into a Beautiful young Lady, you get even more :o)
My Mommy was feeling so bad about your awful experience with your alarm system. Wow! Sounds like your experience was even more annoying than ours... Sorry :o(
That seems to be driving Mommies insane...
My Mommy almost brought in the hammer from the garage.
Thank you sooo much for sharing these precious pictures with us!
Smooches,
Neeko ♥
O Holly... Your transition makes me smile! You are cute beyond belief now! Just sayin.
Wif love from the Luke
THose are fun pictures. When we got Bentley, our first Portie, the vet didn't know what he was and said he'd be a 15 pound lap dog. He was partly right. Bentley was a lap dog, but he weighed 66 pounds. We loved teasing the vet about it.
Sue
Post a Comment