Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sunday Rest

Today mom is staying home with me and we are supposed to just rest.  I must say she is doing a good job of it.  She has accomplished absolutely nothing!  I think she is being lazy.  We could be out riding somewhere again but she said it was too hot today.  She did surprise me with yet another toy.  It has spots just like the last toy she gave me.  I don't know where she is picking out these toys but I wish she would take me with her so I could get what I want.  Like snacks...lots of snacks!!

I was on my couch and she gave it too me.  Checking it out while waiting for a phone call.

I'm not too sure I like it.  I'll have to think for awhile.

It's really strange.  It has legs that fly out at me!

Mom said I was snarling at it.  I think she's right.

Yes mom, I'll make an attempt to play with it.

I give up.  I thought you said it was a day to rest!

Have a great day!
Lots of love!!!

6 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

What is that toy, Holly? It sure has a lot of legs. And we think it is a beautiful color blue. We are having a lazy day too but the Momster has been busy working all day long.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

3 doxies said...

It is suppose to be a day of rest fur da hoomans but I think that is just stoopid...if you asks me. They is no reason to rest.
I likes your new toy. Hers haaaaad to get it at da same weirdo toy store da last one came from....hehehehehe!
Puddles

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Hope you had a good day of rest. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

the teacher's pets said...

Sunday's are supposed to be a day to rest! We were also suppose to rest it is now 8 pm and we are finally resting!
Love your new toy, SPOTS and all.

Emma Rose said...

We had a lazy day too. Sometimes it is ok to do that :)

Kisses,
Emma Rose

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

We hope woo had a pawesome Sunday evening too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...