Friday, May 14, 2010

What a difference a day makes

We returned home yesterday in the rain and last night we had very stormy weather.  Today was dark, foggy, rainy and gloomy.  Mom said that it was International Laundry Day and we were going to have to observe it.  She did laundry.  I didn't want to do anything.   She worked almost all day.  I took naps.  I played a little bit.  I looked outside for any signs of squirrels.  I saw nothing at all but fog and rain.  It's a good thing mom decided that we go on that drive yesterday because today would not have been a good day to go anywhere.

Just trying to get in a little rest time.


Some bright light in my face woke me up.  Can't a dog get any sleep around here?


Good grief.  What do you want me to do now mom?


It's wet out here.  I see absolutely no squirrels or even birds.  Even the mountains are missing!


Oh my, I'm so tired!  Mom...go do more laundry and leave me alone please!


I can't take it...time for another nap.


Back to bed!  Somedays a dog just needs to sleep!

 



HAVE A GREAT DAY!  LOTS OF LOVE!!!


8 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad to see woo made efficient use of your day!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Snowie Baby said...

yes yes.. some days, we all just need more rest and sleep because we just love so hard..

cute sleeping picture=)

Snowie Baby said...

yes yes.. some days, we all just need more rest and sleep because we just love so hard..

cute sleeping picture=)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Oh Holly, looks like all our rain made it to your place. We did a lot of napping too but were also interrupted by that flashing light. We have a nice day today but more rain for the whole weekend:( Hope yours is nicer.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Totally understand ... there are days when we just need extra naps. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Remington said...

You should be all rested for the WEEKEND! Enjoy!

Rusty said...

Beauty sleep for my beautiful girl.......YES!!!

Love,
Rusty

Sagira said...

Enjoy your rest, sounds like your mom is getting a lot done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...