Friday, May 7, 2010

More pictures from the last drive!

Today has been a bit strange around here.  First of all, I heard Mom on the phone saying she had to go somewhere because her car was expecting and she needed a new sticker.  What? I took it to mean that her car was going to have puppies!!  She left the house and the security alarm sensor started making this horrible noise!   My mom's friend got a call from the security company and she called my mom on her phone when she was taking the car to be expected.  Meanwhile, I am under the table with my paws over my ears from the noise.  When she got back home, I was hiding.  She called the company and they said for her to take it down and put new batteries in it.  Ha!  Mom with a fractured foot is up on a chair dismantling this thing on the wall and she can't even find the batteries. Now I have my paws over my ears and my eyes.   She finally gave up, called them back and said send somebody out.  They can't come until Monday!  Beep beep beep.....I need headphones to drown out the noise.  She didn't have any puppies with her either so I guess the car is still expecting. 

Here's the other pictures of our five hour drive on Wednesday.  I'd like to take a picture of what Mom has done to the sensor but she won't let me.  


Getting ready to leave The HollyRustyRocks.


This is where we ended up next.  She cut me almost out of the picture!


Looks like water to me!


I'm getting brave now..I almost have a paw in the water!!


Not bad...I'm in the water a bit and I haven't gone under.  Part of my paw got wet..I'm doing better at this water thing! 


Really peaceful and pretty here.


Mom tried to get a video of the waterfall but something went wrong!


Back on the road again.


Oh dear...more big dogs on a hill.  Mom is still laughing at me.



Rusty sent this to me!!  I think I'll leave for Florida now!!



Have a wonderful day!!!  Lots of love!!!!

9 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

More great pikhs!!!

I think I hear the noise HERE!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rusty said...

Oh, my poor baby....that noise must be deafening for your very tender ears. I'd be covering my ears and eyes with my paws too. I'll be watching for you to arrive here in Florida so I can lick those beautiful ears and make them all better. And tell your Mom to be careful. Don't want her fracturing her other foot. {OUCH}

Love,
Rusty

Remington said...

You have such great adventures! I wish I could come with!

The Army of Four said...

Wowzers, what cool pix! How fun would it be to go on an adventure together?!?!
Sorry we've gotten so behind leaving comments! It's been a very busy week here! :(
Play bows,
Zim

Duke said...

I would step foot in that water either, Holly! It's wet! ewwwwwww
We hope that noise gets shut off soon for you!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Sychoberians said...

Your Mom is probably pretty smart not posting a picture of the security thingy, you don't want any evidence. We hate those annoying noises too, if the cooking gets out of hand and the smoke alarm goes off you should see the look we give.

Great pictures and a neat adventure, looks like a lot of fun for you. Soon we will see you swimming.

Remy and Flash

Sagira said...

Oh boy, I bet that beeping did scare you. Hope they are able to get it fixed for you.

Please let us know when you find out how many puppies your moms car is expecting... :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You car is expecting puppies??? Wow, that' really cool - let us know when they all arrive:)

Sorry about that noisy security thingi - Mom should push the company to come sooner. Hope the noise stops for you.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Emma Rose said...

I hope your bad noise is gone and the puppies come home soon! BOL!!!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...