She's been on a roll lately of doing some crazy things too....her birthday was over a month ago and she freaked out at becoming a number ending with a 9 which she said put her on the edge. She bought herself some new wind chimes and said that was it. It wasn't. She decided to finally fix up the shed which is pitiful looking. She paid this guy a month ago and he has a million excuses why he can't get around to it. He's got more excuses than she has on doing things! Needless to say, she has all of his tools now in the shed and yard but the shed looks horrible. Not my problem...I'm the dog of the house and I do not care. Then she decided to get this and that and believe me, she's going to end up in the poor house where ever that is but I hope she keeps enough food and treats for me and the kitties! I got so upset with her that I unplugged the Internet from the wall....it was funny to watch her try and figure out the problem! On top of everything, she bought me a new toy that looks like a rabbit but has the wrong squeaker in it and it sounds like a duck or a bullfrog! It's twice the size that it said it would be but she ordered it so here it is....actually I like it...I keep shaking it...it really makes funny sounds.
I have ordered that woman to try and catch up on the blogs or I will give her many demerits and believe me she has over a hundred or two hundred already. The pictures are rather blurry because she can't take a good picture anymore. She blames the camera but we know it's not exactly true!! If she hasn't gotten to your blog yet, she will or I will have to give her even more demerits and she doesn't need more problems than she already has right now! I think I might have to take a trip somewhere and get away from this place for awhile!! I need a vacation! I'm going to pack my toys and treats, bones, food, blankets, pillows and just go!!





30 comments:
You are lookin' sweet and beautiful as always sweet Holly. Tell your mom not to fret about those nines 'cause every year gets better...she will see. Hope she gets all caught up soon and the shed gets fixed to her liking. Hoping the therapy kicks in too and she sees progress there. Thank you for the update sweet Holly. Hugs and nose kisses
I'd like to hear your squeaky bunny-duck! I need to find Kelly a toy that looks like a giant snake to swing around. I think she got all the (formerly) live ones in the yard.
Maybe you can go camp out on your Rock!
Sounds like lots of stuff happening at your house.
XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella
Holly, we feel your pain. A good secretary is hard to find these days. If you find one, will you ask him or her if they have a friend who is looking for a job and then call our cell - 1-800-SCO-TTIE.
Thanks,
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi, Ivy and Todd
Wind chimes always make our mom happy. They sing to her while she's weeding her gardens! What beautiful pictures of you, Holly!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Everyone needs a vacation sometimes Holly. Your Mom sounds like she has been working hard, you are hard on her!
Love the new toys.
Gosh, Holly, sounds like Mom is really busy. We are exhausted from hearing about all her activities. We think the pictures are great. You are looking so pretty. Hope you have a fun day.
Holly, it seems like you need to take immediate action to get your Mom under control :) Do what you have to do...
Oh Holly, go easy on your mom. Sounds like she is having a rough patch - my mom is, too! She promises we will catch up on blogs tonight, but we will see!
I actually think it is pretty funny that the rabbit quacks!
Your pal, Pip
Your Mom and my Mom need to get wit da program and get da priorities straight. We comes furst....treats, toys, food....den da rest of it butt only if dere is time left in da day.
Sounds like you have a very busy household, Holly. We keep waiting for them to start on our roof, but every day comes and goes with no work done. It has been too windy.
We think your pics are very nice, we so love your beautiful furs. That last photo is very nice of you. It looks like you are really enjoying the day.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Dear Holly, I hope your mom's physical therapy goes well.
Oh, please don't leave your mom alone at home! She loves you so much and she will try her best to settle everything down. Please give her some time. Hope the man will show up as soon as possible and finish his work. He has got the money, he has to finish his work, right?
If you need a playmate, may be I can pay you a visit : )
~ Eva
Oh Holly, I know. I was off the blogs forever cause mom was "busy." What the crap, if it doesn't involve me then you're not busy!!! Let's take a vacay somewhere cool, okay? :)
Aw, gorgeous Holly, our humans can be such trials!!!!!!!!
We love y'all bunches and bunches.
Well I'm delighted to see the beautiful pictures of you Holly!
I must say, someone is keeping you looking beautiful, happy, and healthy; Mom, maybe?
Now, go give her a big kiss!
Keep up w/ the PT Mom!!!!
The card is on display on the kitchen table! :)
xoxo
Listen, Holly! Wherever you decide to go, be sure it isn't Minniesnowda where it used to snow and now all it does is RAIN. We are thinking of finding another place ourselves.
We wish you the very best whatever you do. Tell your Mom not to pay for the work next time until it is completed satisfactorily!
Kisses,
Stella
Oh Holly what a time you are having with your assistant. OMC before long you'll need another fancy piece of equipment to keep up with the demerits!! We think your pictures are very pretty.
You, Lilly and Angel need to have a pow wow to see what you can do to help Mom. I expect with snoopervision she will be just fine.
Hugs madi
I hope the physical therapy helps this time!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hard to find good help now huh? My mom has been slacking as well. She is trying to help me catch up but it seems never ending.
Oh Holly! I can understands how moms can be! I thinks my mom is worse than yours!
I think you look lovely in your pictures!
Hi, Holly!
Sure your mom has been busy!
That is one of the reasons my mom likes to do the things by herself!
She does not have lots of money and hates when she pays to someone and that someone does not do the work!
Good luck!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Holly there nothing like a good rant, lol!! moms behind with the blogs to, it get like that sometimes, well your mom took some lovely photos of you, love the last one ;)
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx
Oh Holly, you're so sweet...
Yes, you have to go on holiday to relaxing, me too!
Have a nice weekend.
Woof, woof,
Chicco
Holly, your mom is about the busiest pet mom in bloggyland! I got tired just reading your post! :-)
::sigh:: It's hard to get good help these days, isn't it Holly?
Lookin good Holly!
We understand that your Mom is busy!
Just tell her not to overdo it:)
Dear Holly,
We know how you feel cause our mom has now began to be 'lazy' and always give us the same 'busy' answer whenever we asked her to catch up! But I guess we really need to take some break and see what we can do to help them finish all their 'busy job/work' then maybe we can back to business! hihi
Love,
A&J
Harrooo Holly! We think woo look pretty good deary:) Tell yer mum we hope the pt helps. Play bows,
RA & Isis
O Holly...! Let's me and you leave out of here together!!! We have so much in common. My the mom has me so very far behind, too...
And I think you and I would make a great team. You are spunky and demonstrative but not so large in stature. I'm huge, but shy and diminutive. If we join forces...
You and I could change the world!!!
with love from the Bleu
Post a Comment