Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Wordless Wednesday











39 comments:

Anonymous said...

out enjoying the beautiful sunshine huh Holly? Happy WW

Brian's Home Blog said...

Beautiful pictures sweet Holly! I love seeing you on your rock!!!

Remington said...

I wish it was that nice here....I am watching it snow right now....great pics! Happy Wednesday, my friend!

Marg said...

Look at you Holly having such a good time on your rock. Those are great pictures. You look so pretty. Take care.

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Wordless Wednesday. You get to go to the park n climb a rock. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You always look so pretty, Holly. You must be letting Mom brush you all the time.

Happy WW!

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Pee Ess - we love the chimes:)

MB (Embee Cavaliers) said...

I'm very jealous of all that sunshine and green grass! Holly looks like she is enjoying an absolutely gorgeous day.

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

I see dat all your snows are finally gone. And are dose windchimes I hears?

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Holly Rusty Rocks!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and The Sweet Babes

jen said...

Happy WW Holly! Looks like you are having fun exploring!

Kari in Alaska said...

looks to me like you got to climb rocks again!

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

We loved your pictures beautiful Holly.....and we love you.

Ms. Latina said...

Adorable! Love how he stands so patiently while you take a picture. I wish my puppies did that!

Anonymous said...

Just look at your sweet self out enjoying a beautiful sunshiny day. Hugs and nose kisses.

Cat said...

Nice to see youout and about enjoying the good weather Holly!!!

My Mind's Eye said...

Holy Moley Holly you are one gorgeous Blue Ridge Mountain puppy.
Have I told you lately.....I love your tail? Oh my goodness it is so pretty. After Hurrican Fran mom volunteer at the NCSU Vet school where the displaced pets from the hurricane were being housed. There was one precious little girl who looked very much like you. Her name was Ariel and Mom walked her a lot. She had on tags so we are sure her family found her. Many pets down east were sent to NCSU vet school for safe keeping.
Hugs Madi and Mom

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Looks like you had a great walk Holly. Loved your photo's.. Hugs GJ x

Sagira said...

That is just beautiful Holly.
I am hearing wind chimes...ahh! :)

Elaine Pritchard said...

Beautiful pictures. You could be a model in a shampoo commercial.

Love and licks, Winnie

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Pure bliss, Holly. We can tell you're VERY happy.

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Duke said...

Your fur looks so soft. Enjoy the beautiful day, Holly!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Oskar said...

Thanks for taking us along on your walk with you!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Pup Fan said...

Lovely photos!

The Daily Pip said...

Back at your rock! Hurray!

Your pal, Pip

Peggy Frezon said...

Kelly says hi! Her hair used to be as long as yours here, but she just got a haircut!

3 doxies said...

Oh Holly, what beautiful fotos!
So good to sees you out and about...and on your favorite rock!

Puddles

Adien Crafts said...

How pretty you are Holly and what a lovely place to play! Nce to meet you - Dexter & Louis x

Snowie Baby said...

what a nice place for a walk u pretty little sweetheart! =)

♥ Sallie said...

Pretty as a picture!

Hugs,

Anonymous said...

Holly climbs that rock almost as good as a cat :-)

God bless and have a great Easter :-)

~Ron
********

Cheyenne -Millie said...

I wish I had a rock like that here! Lovely pictures!!

How Sam Sees It said...

Pretty pictures, Holly! It looks like it was a real lovely day for walking!

Sam

FiveSibesMom said...

What a great day for stroll! Hope you have a wonderful Easter weekend. Oh, and I love the wind chimes music on your page! Very cool!

KB said...

It looks like you are enjoying a beautiful spring day there, Holly.

Thanks for sharing those great photos!

Scout and Freyja said...

Holly, little girls are PURRty as you don't need to say a word...

Neeko said...

Miss Holly, you look Lovely... ♥

Happy Easter pretty Lady :o)

Smooches,
Neeko ♥

Scooter said...

great pictures!!
Happy Easter!!

wags
Jazzi

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

Your coat is so shiny - your looking great Holly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...