Thursday, April 14, 2011

Our First Year!

It's hard to believe that it has been an entire year!  I had to look back through many posts to find the date.  It was April 14, 2010 when my first post came out.  With lots of help from Mimi, and other people's comments and emails, I actually did it!  Thanks to all of you.....we made it an entire year (with a little downtime this past month because of some problems). 

I'm going to post some new pictures of Holly in our backyard.  We were sitting outside the other day when it was nice and sunny.  Holly had no idea that I was taking her picture or even cared as she traveled around the yard inspecting things.  Everything that she really wanted seemed to have been on the other side of the fence!  She succeeded in knocking down a few bricks in the process by trying to stick her nose under the fence! 

Thanks to everyone! 

I have always loved your comments and look forward to reading them so much!
















Have a Wonderful Day!
Lots of Love to All!!


34 comments:

Remington said...

One year! Congrats! I love your blog and all the beautiful pics! You ROCK!

Brian's Home Blog said...

WOW! Happy Blogoversary fur sure sweet Holly and Mom, the pictures were purrfect!

Marg said...

That is great. Happy Blogoversary to you. WE are so glad you decided to blog cause then we got to meet you Holly and your Mom. Holly, those pictures of you are terrific. Glad you are having some nice weather. So are we. Take care.

jen said...

Happy One Year Anniversary! That is wonderful! We have really enjoyed following you and reading all about Holly!
Here's to another great year!

Angels Amber and Max DaWeenie and Mom said...

Happy Yappy 1st Year, Holly. You is jus' as purrty as ever. Rusty is jus pantin' away lookin at your b-u-t-fur fotos. He's missed ya while you were gone. Glad to have ya back again.

Luv,
Amber DaWeenie

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

Congrats!! Congrats!!

We have enjoyed getting to know you.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and The Sweet Babes

SASS....Sammy Andy Shelly Sierra said...

Happy 1st Blogoversary!!!!!!

Fantastic pix of the gorgeous Holly.

xxxxx

TimberLove said...

woooos! That's great, a year is a lot of bloggin mates! Here is to many many more years,

ra & Isis

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Happy Blogaversary to our special friends. We can't believe it has already been one year for you - seems like it was just a little while ago when we introduced you on our blog.

We love seeing all your posts. Holly, you look so pretty in all that greenery there. Looks like Spring is finally there. Love those pretty lilacs.

Congrats again.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

My Mind's Eye said...

Happy one year of blogging.....
and Holly you my sweet have the prettiest, fluffiest most expressive tail I've ever seen and that is a huge compliment coming from me because I'm in love with my own tail....
Madi

George The Lad said...

Happy Blogaversary Holly, well we didn't meet up on our first day of blogging, in fact I don't know when we did, but sure am glad we have found each other, and it makes it special that we started on the same day!! I have loved getting to know you, and you moms sense of humor, Lets look forward to another year of blogging ;)
George and Jan xxx

3 doxies said...

Oh Holly and mom...Happy Blogaversary!!!!!!! Gosh, time sure does fly!
I am so happy dat I found ya'll cuz ya'll always makes me laugh and I has a real good time heres. Hehehehe...remember when we went to da wedding in da spaceship? Good times, good times!

I loves da fotos of you Holly and I has missed you terribly. I hope things has settled down at your house.

Puddles

Bella Roxy & Macdui said...

Happy Blogaversary!!! Glad the weather has improved....you'll have to celebrate by going to Holly's Rock!

XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella

Stella said...

Happy Blogoversary, Holly and Deb!

Its been more than fun getting to know you and looking at your beautiful pictures.

Looking forward to year two and on!

Kisses,
Stella

Pup Fan said...

Congrats on one year! :)

Oskar said...

Happy blogoversay!

Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar

Wyatt said...

Happy Blogoversary! Keep up the good work, we luv your pics :)

Wyatt and Stanzie

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Golden Congrats !!! Delighted to be bloggie friends. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Bella and Ollie said...

Congratulations and happy blogavesary, we look forward to many more if your adventures !

Quill and Greyson said...

Happy Blogoversary!!

Kritter Keeper at Farm Tails said...

happy anniversary! that is great, i know that i have enjoyed your posts and am glad to be your follower. stop on by if you get a chance this weekend, i am giving away a freebie from white flower farm...holly would love for you to win so she could pee on your new plant! :)

Duke said...

Happy blogaversary, Holly! We love your blog!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Anonymous said...

Happy 1 year Blogoversary!

Keep up the good work :-)

~Ron
*******

Remington said...

Have a fun weekend, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Oh, gosh, I missed this yesterday but...HAPPY ONE YEAR BLOGIVERSARY! And many, many more to come!

Wiggles & wags,
Mayzie

Emma Rose said...

Happy one year Blogaversary! Time goes by so fast. We love your blog and are so happy you finally got one :)

Kisses,
Emma Rose and the Duchess

Elaine Pritchard said...

Lots of great pet bloggers seem to be celebrating their 1st blogaversary around now. Congratulations on everything you have achieved in just 12 months.

I loved those pictures of Holly in the garden.

Lots of love, Winnie xx

Alien said...

Glad to have you in Blogville.


Yours,

ZOOLATRY said...

Hi Holly ~ Happy First Blogoversary, it's an exciting time fur-sure.
Thank you for coming by to visit us, we'll try to visit you as often as we can.
Meow... Purrs...
Maggy & Zoey

Beyond the Dog Dish said...

It has been a great year following you and hearing all about Holly's adventures. She is looking great - what a fantastic coat she has!

Sagira said...

Happy Blogoversary. Look forward to many more years to come. :)

Teddy Westlife said...

Yay you're back! Happy blogaversary and I hope you're all having a wonderful weekend!

Scooter said...

happy one year anniversary Holly!! I hope you have a great weekend and I am glad that we are friends!!

wags
Jazzi and Addy

the teacher's pets said...

A whole year of blogging is a huge accomplishment and I am sorry I didn't congratulate you on time! I love your blog and I love your darling Holly but it is hard to get here regularly because of my work schedule etc but will try harder to get here more often! Happy one year anniversary!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...