It turned out that I have another anal gland problem only this time it is a blockage of some kind. We were there for awhile and finally got home tonight with ten cans of my favorite ID food. We have to check back next week or sooner if necessary.
The good side of the visit was while mom was talking to a woman who has a Cocker Spaniel and a Bloodhound puppy that loves to eat electronics, another woman came out with a puppy that was a Husky mix!!! Mom went crazy along with the other woman. There was a lot of awwwwwwwwwwwwsssss!!!! The little guy was named Max and had one blue eye and one brown eye and looked like a pure breed Husky. The woman must have thought mom was going to grab the puppy from her because she held him really close! He was adorable! Mom did get to pet him and just loved him.
First off though, before we went to the vet, mom read that we got an award!! It was from Trixie, Lily and Sammy-Joe and we will soon post the things needed about us. Thank you so much!!! We love the award! It is beautiful!!
Anyway, mom is writing the entire events of the day backwards because she tends to get a bit upset when I get sick so please forget her. The day after the saddest day of the year turned into a crazy day of the year here! Mom is going to put me to bed and I think she best go to bed herself and try writing when she isn't going the opposite way. We will end up last year at this rate!
Thanks for all of the compliments on Darcie...isn't she adorable!!! Auntie Gwen loves her little girl very much! We love her too!!
These were me yesterday. Mom just thought I was being lazy and sad but today she finally realized that I was sick. That's when everything here went into high motion with mom getting us ready and us speeding driving carefully across the city to the vet.
Have a Wonderful Day!
Lots of Love to All!!



36 comments:
I'm so glad you are on the mend cutie - now you just have to make it to the weekend and it's all good. :)
Sorry you didnt feel good. I hope you are feeling better now, just rest and relax thats what you need!!
wags
Jazzi
I'm so sorry that you're not feeling well and I hope you are feeling much much better by now.
YOu will be in our thoughts all the time, our fingers and paws are crossed tightly and hope your vet visit is a good one.
Congratulations on the award! You deserved it!!!
Oh Holly yous feeling bad agains! I is so sorry but at least you is getting dat yummy food...hehehehe...or was dat da plan?
Get betters soon girlfuriend!
Congrats on your fab award!
Puddles
We hope you feel better soon, Holly. Being sick is sure no fun!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Awww, poor Holly. Mummy told me all about doggy anal glands! Hope you are back to yourself very quick. Lots of love from me and Simba xx
Oh Holly, I am sorry you are feeling poorly again. I am sending you lots of yorkie love!
Congrats on your cool award!
Your pal, PIp
Oh, Holly, not sick AGAIN! Are you sure you aren't just doing that for.....sympathy! Or, to get more of that food you love so much?
I guess I'll have to pack my bags and leave the warm sun of Florida and head up to the cold and ice and snow just to take care of my baby girl!
Love,
Rusty
Holly, my pal Rusty is heartbroke cause you is sickie again. Let's stop dis NOW....When Rusty is broken, my teenie weenie life is miserable....so get betters fast!
Love,
Amber
Holly, what's up with those silly glands anyway? We sure hope things get unblocked soon because we don't like that sad look at all.
Bet Mom was thrilled to get that husky fix too.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Pee Ess, we also wanted to tell you how much we love your new background:)
Oh Holly we don't like to read that our friends are sick...bless your little heart. Those anal gland infections can be very mean and hurt.
Our friend Mayzie's bro Ranger had the same problem over the weekend. They live in Collie-rado. We are so glad to hear that your MOM is very observant. Mom's turn into cracker dogs/cats when we get sick
Big hug sweetie,
Madi
PS Well done on the award too!!!
M&M
Congratulations on your award!
I hope you are feeling better Holly!
Oh sweet Holly, I sure do hope you feel all better really soon. We hate it when you are sick too. Congrats on the nice award though, y'all are really stylish!
Holly, darlin' Holly, we are so sad that you haven't been feeling 100%.....we are purraying that you will soon be your usual self again.
Concats on the award!!!!!!!!!
And lastly, but not leastly, we LOVE you.
Feel better Holly! And congrats on your award! You ARE stylish! :)
Gosh Holly, we sure hope you feel better soon. And congrats big time on winning that award. Lots of hugs coming your way and woofies too to help you feel better. Take care and get lots of rest.
Oh no I am sorry you was sick and hope you are on the mend.. You take care. Congrats on your award.. Hugs GJ xx
Congratulations on your award which is very well-deserved.
I hope it has helped you to feel better. I bet your poor mum was worried and sad.
You should both take it easy and have lots of cuddles together.
Love and licks, Winnie
Remember -- Dr. Remington makes house calls....take care, my friend!
Oh, poor Holly. We are sad to hear you are sick. Are you feeling better yet? Get lots of sleep and tell your Mom to give you lots of snuggles!
OH..my...DOGNESS, Holly! It sounds like you and Brudder Ranger have the same sickie! Did your butt explode, too? I hope not. He's feeling better every day and I hope you will feel better soon, too.
Congratulations on your awardie!
Wiggles & Wags,
mayzie
Big congrats on your award!
Holly!
I am so sad to know you were not feeling well again!
Sure the special food will help you to get better soon!
Please take care!
Congratulations on your Award!
Well deserved!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Purrs to feeling better Holly!
Sorry woo are feeling a bit less than Holly-riffikh -
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Congratulations on the award, we hope you get better real soon !
Sorry you were feeling sick. That anal gland thing must be a cocker spaniely trait, bc Kelly gets that too. I hope you feel better soon. And congrats on that award!
So sorry you weren't feeling well. Glad you are on the way to being better now. My one Sibe had an anal gland issue earlier this year. All is OK now. May you keep on feeling better and better. :-)
Congrats on the award! Keep on stylin'!
I hope your booty feels better soon! No one likes anyone, especially Dr. Vet, near their booty so I hope you don't have to go back!!
Sorry you have been sicky. Hope you feel better.
Congrats on your blog award. You deserve everyone that you receive. :)
I am sorry you had to visit vet because of anal gland issues but guess what? I have some low cost solutions for you! First, ask your mom to got a natural food store and buy a bunch of cans of organic canned pumpkin and also some organic shredded coconut flakes. Make sure your mom starts you off with just a tiny bit of each and then build up to more later on. I can send an email with dosage instructions. I (Miss Daisy) had embarrassing, painful anal gland issues for the 1st year of my adoption and had to go to the vet a lot BUT as soon as my pawrents added pumpkin and coconut to my diet I haven't had to get "expressed" there again!
Please let me know if you try these 2 magical cures...Daisy
Oh Noooo! You poor soul…
Glad to learn that your Mommy took you to the Dogtor and got the situation under control :o)
Congratulations on your award! Well deserved!
Smooches,
Neeko ♥
Oh dear! We hopes that you don't get sick anymore! We shall be purring for you! You make sure you get lots of rest and water and good food!
I hope you're feeling better Holly!
Post a Comment