Friday, October 8, 2010

A Plan!

I was upset with mom yesterday for doing other things.   Then, as much as I would love to go somewhere to visit all of you, Lilly, the kitty, had a talk with me and planned something.  On Thursday morning, very early, she jumped hard on mom while she was sleeping!!!  That got mom up really quick!!! Angel also had some ideas.   Mom decided that she would take me for a ride even though the winds were blowing about 30 miles an hour!   We went up on the Blue Ridge Parkway for about an hour but had to come back because mom was blowing away.  Not my fault of course!!  Thanks Lilly and Angel for the plan!!!  Then after we came back, Angel had a talk with me and told me some good secrets to keep in mind.  They have many things on mom since they have lived with her for about 14 years!!!  Things I was told!!!  


It started like this...Lilly planning to wake mom up early.


Next plan..me looking so sad.  Mom started to feel guilty.


It worked!  I'm back on my rock!!!!!!


It's so great to see my rock again!


Happy!!!!!


It really was windy.  I loved it. 


Thanks Angel for your help too!  It's great when a plan comes together!

Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!!


15 comments:

Princess Jasmine said...

Wow Holly what great plans you and Angel set up. Looks like you had a lovely day having your fur all blowed about like that. Simba says sad faces usually work with the hoomans prrrr

Marg said...

Angel, you gave out some great advice. Good for you and Holly got a wonderful outing, thanks to Angel's planning. Glad everyone had a good time. Take care and have a super week end.

3 doxies said...

Now dat was a fab plan. I haves always heard dat kittehs can be kinda sneeky so I thinks they had lived up to dat rumor.
I so happy ya'll gots to go to your favoritist place...to be rejoined withs your rock...hehehehe!
Great PS ya mom gots goin theres.

Puddles

The Daily Pip said...

Angel is such a cutie! Glad you got to visit your rock!

Your pal, Pip

Brian's Home Blog said...

Way to help out there Angel! Seeing your rock rocks Holly!

Remington said...

What a plan! You go girl!

Maggie Mae and Max said...

Angel had a grreat plan! I can tell you LUVS your rock Holly!

Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You and the kitties worked quite well together, Holly. The best part is that we don't think Mom caught on.

Have a great weekend.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

YOUR last pikhture is PAWESOME!

What a fine display of floof!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Rusty said...

Oh, I think Angel just wanted you guys out of the house so she could snoop through all your toys. Glad you got to go back to our rock though. Next time we'll go together.

Love,
Rusty

PeeEss.....Check your phone bill. I bet Angel used your telephone too!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
Lilly and Angel sure know your mom pretty well!
Glad the plan worked and you enjoyed going to visit your fav rock!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Teddy Westlife said...

See? Us cats are very clever.

Duke said...

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa, we're glad you got out of the house for a little while, Holly! You sure do love your special rock!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Kari in Alaska said...

wow that is quite the wind tail action!


Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Sagira said...

Isn't it nice to have others help you with the plan? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...