Friday, July 2, 2010

What a day!

Mom finally got her printer fixed.  She had a friend come by and while she was in the other room, he fixed in in about a minute.  She thanked him and said she so stupid.  It was just a little tiny thing and she couldn't figure it out.   I wonder about her!

It's really cool now for a few days and he also checked the Jeep and make sure it had oil and all of that good stuff.  I feel a trip coming!  Maybe just a small one but that's good enough for me.

Mom went over to a neighbor's house and came back almost crying.  They found this beautiful little tiny kitty that was so sweet.  They fed it and gave it water.  She was in tears because she couldn't bring it home.  It was a beautiful little tabby and very loving.   She needs a farm...really.

She added some more pictures from the past so I'll post some of them.  She's all messed up now after seeing the little tabby and not being able to bring it home with her.  


Angel.  She has such blue eyes and mom is crazy for blue eyes.


Angel on mom's chair.


This was a few years ago.  Mom and her boyfriend hehe!! 



Little Bingo when he was a kitty.   We miss him so much.


This is me.  Holly.  I thought for a moment that mom forgot about me.


Gee..what everyone wants to see....the back of me.


Lilly.  She's the oldest of all of us....except mom of course and she is really old!!!!




One last picture of me.   I have my phone handy in case I have to call for help about mom crying over the little tiny kitty!


I'm going to have to put mom to bed yet again.  She is so upset over the little tabby kitty.
What would she do without me?   I will read her a bedtime story.
Congratulations to Sugar!  We knew you would win!!!!!!


Have a Great Day!!

Lots of Love to All!!!!

11 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad woo read her a bedtime story!

Are woo khoming UP I81 fur a change?

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: The khytty was tasty - I mean khute!

Brian's Home Blog said...

Poor little tabby, tabbies are such sweeties! So where ya headed on your trip?

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We hope the little kitty gets a home soon.

You have a beautiful fluffy tail!!

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Ruairi

3 doxies said...

You poor mom, her is in a tender state of mind. And I haves no idea why, it's a kitteh...blah. Okays, I be nice...you mom has gots a good heart hoping fur da best fur da kitteh.
Puddles

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

We are hoping the little kitty finds a good farm to live at.
We really hope that isn't your mom's boyfriend(lol).
Your Friends

Sagira said...

Glad your mom got the printer fixed.

I don't think your mom could ever forget about you Holly. :)

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Mom let out a huge AWWWWWWWWWW when she saw little Bingo - what a cutie!!!

We wish you and your Mom a wonderful holiday weekend. So glad the printer is now working.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom was playing with tabby kittens at Petsmart too. Those kittens are so tempting she says.

Quill and Greyson said...

Mom was playing with tabby kittens at Petsmart too. Those kittens are so tempting she says.

Cheyenne -Millie said...

Holly! You are so good to read to your mom! All I ever do is look pretty cat like!

Mom wishes we could get another kitty even though we got Jazzie Jessie last December!

Mom likes that floofy tail of yours! And your mom's boyfriend sure is big!

Kari in Alaska said...

glad the printer got fixed!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...