Sunday, July 11, 2010

Mom left me and went to the mountain

We sure hope everyone is having a very good weekend!   Mom was thrilled to see us get lots of rain.  I was happy to run around the pine tree and gets lots of mud to bring inside.  She loves it when I do that.  (Sure!) 
I'm going to have to tell you what she did on Saturday because I'm a little upset.  She and Auntie Gwen went out to eat and I wasn't invited.   Then when she came home she said they had gone to a mountain!  I love mountains.   This one was Gander Mountain or something like that and she said dogs were not allowed.   Who has ever heard of a dog not being allowed on a mountain?  Not me!  I think she is making this entire story up to deceive me.  She brought a few bags in and I was waiting for my surprise.  I never got one.  None.  Can you believe it?   I was appalled and made my feelings known.  I'm still in shock!





All of these are pictures are of me throwing a temper tantrum.  It didn't work.


I decided to leave and do something else.


Eat.  (What little she lets me have)


Thinking about how mom didn't bring me anything at all.  (Notice the muddy prints on the floor?  I did that!!)


Eat some more.  Sorry about the foot.  Mom is great at getting feet or hands in pictures.  If she's outside, her hair blows into the lens and messes up the picture.  She needs to go to Photography School.  She needs to buy me a new toy also!  Some more food would be great.


Have a Wonderful Sunday!!!
Lots of love!!!!!


14 comments:

Chewy said...

Holly,

That is not fair! Your momma left you alone and she did not bring you anything when she got back. That is wrong!

Chewy

Sagira said...

How dare she not take you! Poor Holly. :(

Granite State Pet Sitting said...

Guess What we were left alone on Saturday, and we decided to Cookies! We are Sorry that she didn't bring us back anything from the trip,maybe we could send you some cookies to cheer you up.
Your Friends
Geisha,wrinkles,lily,bailey&Grover

Brian's Home Blog said...

She didn't take you!!! What's up with that???

Duke said...

What a bummer you didn't get to go too, Holly!
Is your mom on her hands and knees right now scrubbing the floor?! hehehe

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Stella said...

My Mom says your Mom deserves some special time with her friend. This shocks me, because maybe she has it in her mind to do the same thing to me!

We have to keep a close eye on our humans, that is for sure!

Kisses,
Stella

Anonymous said...

Its ok, Holly! Im sure she learned her lesson. Maybe next time when you throw a tantrum you should jump from a chair to the top of the counter while barking like Simba does. LOL Sure gets my attention!

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
I can see you were not happy at all!
Good job with the muddy prints!
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Marvin said...

Dear Holly

I am quite worried about you, and to be honest your Mama too.

I mean, I have been reading your other post, and your Mum has a spaceship in her shed......? I seriously think you need to take her to the V.E.T. ha ha! And as for not letting you climb up mountains, well, to be honesst I think there is no hope for her.

You have my sympathy, perhaps your muddy prints will bring her right back down to earth! ;0DDDD

My Jeannie has a weird relationship with the computer too. Mostly our computer stays outside just where she has most recently thrown it.

Thank you for visiting my blog! Lotsaluv Marvin xxxxxxxx

the teacher's pets said...

Hello Holly,
We are so sorry that mommy left you home alone! I don't believe that she didn't bring you home anything.

Ms. ~K said...

You're cute even when you are having a puppy hissy fit!
Licks and sniffs
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I have one of those mountains five minutes from here !

I'm glad woo got to bring some of the great outdoors indooors!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Remington said...

Well, Holly the next time that happens just give me a call and I get a movie and bring some popcorn and we will watch a movie....you poor little girl....

Kari in Alaska said...

that was mean of your mommy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...