Sunday, July 25, 2010

It was an exciting day!

It is really hot here.  Too hot to do anything!  First thing on Saturday morning, mom looked out on the front porch to find the little kitty that was left behind not once but twice now.   It's a very pretty kitty that mom loves.  She wants to take it to the vet and see what is wrong and have it fixed and get it's shots.  In this city, it is illegal to feed stray cats.  Boo on that.   Since it was left behind by mean people twice, we do not think it is a stray.  Mom put water out on the porch for it and she doesn't break the law but well you probably know.  The kitty seems to love our front porch and it's shady and besides that, it's cool on the porch.  Anybody get the picture?   Mom loves kitties and hates to see them left behind......just sayin....

I went outside in the backyard and wow!!  The pupster is BIG!    We really think it's a Black Lab and at the rate it's growing, it is so beautiful.   It's barking and I love it!!!

Mom got a few hundred pictures today...she loves taking pictures.  So....here we go!


This kitty is really friendly and with vet checks and food, it will be even more beautiful.


Lilly is always in my rooms! She is my sister and I love her.


Lilly in my room again.  I don't mind.


Lilly again.   Angel was hiding today because it's so hot.


I'm watching for the pupster.


Guess what!!!  The pupster is outside!


We were so excited!!  The little pupster has grown so much!!


Look!!!   Adorable!!!


I am in love!   That one really barks now and is so big!


Can you tell I want to play?


It was so little and now it is so big!  Mom was right...that beauty is going to be a big one!




Ives and Spottie.  Mom thinks she put this on here before but it is so cute and she can't help herself!

PeeS....does anyone think mom should adopt the kitty that was left behind?   She thinks another kitty would be so wonderful!

Have a great Sunday!
Lots of Love to All!!!!

11 comments:

Duke said...

It won't be long before you and Pupster will be running along the fence together and becoming best friends, Holly!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Bella and Ollie said...

Thank you for sharing your news with us :)
The cats look very sweet!

Love, Bella.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Wow, Pupster is getting really big and all of the pictures were great!!!

How Sam Sees It said...

I amazed that it is against the law to feed strays. My thoughts are, if it is abandoned, and you are feeding it, then it is yours. She is so beautiful - good luck with her!

Sam

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Of khourse she should -

Hasn't she kinda sorta already?

Your neighbour is surely turning into khwite a looker!

I hope woo khan officially meet soon!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Scout and Freyja said...

Uhm, our momma is the wrong PURRson to ask 'bout 'doptions 'cause that is how she got us. We think that kitty needs a home and that kitty needs a momma and that kitty needs some l♥ve.

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We aren't kitty folks here but we think your Mom should help that kitty too. Maybe you should start to lobby for a pup-pal too, Holly.

That puppy is really growing - look at how long his legs are - well, maybe we should be saying SHE is really growing, but who knows?

Happy Sunday. We have a bit of a cooldown but it is still very humid.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Kari in Alaska said...

The pupster is super cute

Don't forget, we are now located at dogisgodinreverse.com

Lorenza said...

Hi, Holly!
I am so sorry for that kitty. I don't understand people who abandon them.
The Pupster! Glad to see him.
Happy Sunday!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! She is a beauty. I guess you guys are lucky ... Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Sagira said...

Very cute. Lilly is beautiful and I say the more the better. haha. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...