This was me sometime in 2007. I was in a hurry....to where, I do not know.
Back in the day, mom bought me normal looking elephants. This one was destuffed by "somebody" and no longer lives with us. I miss it. It didn't have spots although my other one has been to the Elephant Clinic per Dr. Remington and is on medication. It will get better!!! Luckily we found out that Elephant Pox is not contagious to us so all is well.
Over at Auntie Gwen's house in her planter. I have always liked to be up on things. That way I can have a better view!
Mom covered me up because she thought I might get too cold on the floor.
I was doing some serious thinking here.
I was looking to see what mom had hid in the sink.
My ten days in lockup for trying to get my little red ball back and making mom's hand bleed. I did my time and I did get my ball back too. I was hiding my face in this picture cause I was embarrassed at being arrested. Mom had to make it worse on me by making posters for my jail cell and decorating it. I couldn't have any visitors at all. I actually thought of playing the harmonica but I didn't have one.
Lots of love!
Have a Great Day!!!




11 comments:
You seriously need to inform your viewers of why you put in da slammer. Did da popo come and arrest you...I bets they put you in a popo cruiser too....hehehehe!
That is most wonderful nrews about the elephant pox. I thought fur sure he was a furiend of Dr. Seuss.
Puddles
I am glad you followed my advice and all is well! You were certainly a little gal.... If I would of known you were locked up I would of came to your house and broke you out -- you know I am a Super Hero too....
We love your pup photos...sorry about your brief incarceration...We've never knew a pup who "did time"...
Licks and sniffs,
Zack,Sassy, and Buddy
Oh my goodness, my future wife has a record. I was really trying very hard to forget about that. Glad to hear that elephant pox is not contagious. Thank you, Dr. Remington!
Love,
Rusty
I LOVED your thinking pose paws!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
Love the first picture of you running, you look so graceful, and also in a hurry to get somewhere. Where you really locked up in a jail cell for 10 whole days, you must of been a real naughty girl.
WE still can't get over that you were under house arrest - but you look as cute as ever even in your cell. We love that pic of you under the blankie:)
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
What a sweet timeline!
Mummies always love photos of us younger.
Love, Bella.
I love seeing the puppy photos, SO cute!
Holly, do you know how much your momma ♥s you? You are one, very well-loved puppy, yes, you are!
BTW, Holly, when are you gonna let one of your kitty siblings blog a little bit. We just bet that they would have some good stories to tell, yes, we sure do☺
Post a Comment