The second was to give a list of things about myself.
1. I was born on December 1, 2006.
2. I have my dad's face and my mom's body!!!
3. Mom had to really be talked into getting a puppy!
4. I love to run around in the backyard in circles!
5. I actually love my sisters and they are kitties!
6. She takes a lot of pictures of me. I think she is trying to blind me with the flashy thing.
7. I love going for rides in the car even if mom does get us lost!!
The other rule was to pass it on to others. We are giving the award to all of our friends that read our blog. We love it when we hear from you!
Mom was gone so long today that I actually started to worry about her. She said she was going to the doctor but she was gone for almost five hours. I am a patient dog but I was starting to think she had run away from home. I even thought she was running around town gathering up all the dogs she could find. I had this bad feeling that she had gotten a horse and was going to put it in the backyard.
Finally, she came home! I was so relieved. She came in with a few bags of things from my favorite store! She went to Petsmart and got me a new bag of food, two kinds of treats, several bones to chew and a horse!!! She didn't get a horse for herself like she wants (maybe she is beginning to understand that she is too old not ready to ride a horse again) but she bought me a stuffed horse!!! It is so nice!!
Here's a few pictures of me and my new toy horse.
Have a great day!!! Lots of Love!!!





12 comments:
Khongrats on the award and fur sharing those tidbits!
We are glad your mom FINALLY khame home to woo -
Good thing she had bribes - I mean pressies!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra & Khousin Merdie
Congrats on your award!! Have a great weekend.
XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh, Ruairi and Becky
Congrats on your well deserved award! I hope you have a great weekend full of fun, sun and lots of treats! Enjoy!
Congratulations on the Award!!! (I always knew you'd get one). You have a HORSE!!! We can ride off and enjoy the sunset. Lots of hugs to your Mom and have a wonderful weekend.
Love,
Rusty
Congrats on a great award, Holly. We hope Mom is OK after that doctor visit and we are so glad she came home. What a great new toy you have there with that horse. Guess it makes more sense than a real horse.
Have a great weekend with Mom.
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Love your new horsey...just don't love him too hard and chew all the stuffies out!!!
Hugs to you and your sweet mom,
Kit and Pups
Congrats on your award and yummy treats.
Hello Holly,
I am Puddles and I wanted to come meet you cuz I see you around on our blog hops. I hope you, maybe, would like to be friends. You kind of skeered me there fur a minute, I thoughhtt your mom bought a REAL horse. My mum hads to go to da dr. today but my mum is a moron...her appt was yesterday NOT today.
Congrats on your award.
Puddles
Hello,
Congrats on your award and eat up those yummy treats. Have a great weekend!
Hi Holly,
You definately deserved the reward! I love reading your posts!
I know what you mean about your mama going to the people's vet. My momma left for the vet and I was so upset. But luckily she was not gone long; my momma came back 2 hours later.
Paws and Licks
Chewy
Congratulations on your award Holly! It's very nice to learn new things about you.
awwwwwwwwwww, your mom missed you as much as you missed her, Holly! What sweet gifts!
Congratulations on your award!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Post a Comment