Sunday, May 16, 2010

Dog talk

That's what I heard.  What do you think?
That's just a little hard to believe....don't you think?  I'm going to check with Lucy.
Lucy, did you hear?  You did?  Why wasn't I told?  Let me check with Murphy.
Murphy, did you know anything at all?  Really?  Let me call Darcie over.
Get this Darcie...Murphy even knows!  I am stunned!
  Who would have ever known?

11 comments:

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

Awww, c'mon now, Holly - aren't you going to share with us too? BOL - very cute post.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Remington said...

What's up anyway? Please share....and that last pic is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Come on, Holly, tell us! Now I am dieing to know!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Love the post.. We want to know.. HUgs GJ xx

Emma Rose said...

BOL!!! You are too cute!

Kisses,
Emma Rose

Rusty said...

Aren't you even going to share the secret with me?????

Love,
Rusty

AFSS said...

You are a tease. But that looks like a puppy in the last picture.

The Army of Four said...

I didn't know at ALL!
Love,
Ammy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Sometimes one just nevFUR knows what really is going on!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Sagira said...

Gossip, gossip, gossip...I want in on it. :)

Duke said...

Hey, we wanna know what the big secret is too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...