Thursday, April 22, 2010

Resting and Napping

Mom said today she really has to try to do some things around this house.  I guess I'll just lay around and rest.   It's a pretty day and I suggested a day trip but she said no, not today.  Gee.  Spring will be gone before she knows it and all she can talk about now is she must do the laundry.  Our peoples.   What's with them.  I wear the same outfit everyday and it looks fine.   






Have a great day!!!






10 comments:

Rusty said...

Hi my Sweet Girl.....Gee, our Moms must be the same. I hear that word "laundry" a lot too, usually when I want to go outside and swim in the pool. Why is there so much laundry? I don't understand it. I don't change my fur everyday either but these humans are constantly changing. Us pups never know what to expect anymore. Maybe I should just get on that highway and start walking to Roanoke. We could go up to HollyRock and watch the sunset. Our Moms can just stay home and do the laundry! Love you, Sweetie!

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

You are looking pretty bored there, Holly. C'mon over and we can do zoomies in the yard. Oh wait, it is really raining hard here - but TD and Ciara love the rain.

We really love that third pic of you - you look so adorable with your paws all spread out like that.

Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Rocky Creek Scotties and Rocky Creek Ramblings said...

We know how you feel - some days we think all our Mom does is hang clothes out on the line and get them back in.

XOXO
Lilly, Piper, Carrleigh and Rauiri

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Holly
Enjoy your resting day. Hope mom gets all her work done so you can go on a day trip tomorrow.
Love Ruby & Penny

Kari in Alaska said...

you are one amazing lounger!

How Sam Sees It said...

Hi, Holly! So glad to see your new blog! Thanks so much for visiting Sam's!

Sam

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those are some awesome pawesome pikhs!

Yes, they khan so make the slightest thing into a week's chore!

SIGH!

Best of lukhk to woo!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ms. ~K said...

Our mom always says she wishes she only had to wear a collar...
now that would be a funny sight, so we guess she better keep doing laundry!
Hope you had a restful day!
Licks and sniffs,
Zack, Sassy and Buddy

Life With Dogs said...

I'm going to try your method next week at work and see what my coworkers say by Wednesday or so. :)

Snowie Baby said...

absolutely LOVE the last picture! it just SO cute!!

take a good nap and enjoy yr weekend!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...