Holly is going to the groomer on Thursday morning. She doesn't know it yet. She thinks she is going for a ride. She has mats under her legs and behind her ears that she won't let me cut out and I think they might have to be shaved! I'm hoping it won't be bad but they will have to do whatever they can...so here is a picture of before the big groom! She will really be a very upset doggie tomorrow...she hates baths!!
28 comments:
Awww... Miss Holly ♥
You are as beautiful as ever!
Meee cannot see how the Spa will make more beautiful but have a good one anyway.
Smooches,
Neeko ♥
Sorry you have to get a bath sweet Holly but we bet you will feel better after a good bath and grooming. We will be looking forward to seeing your new "do". Hugs and nose kisses
Awwww Holly you will look even more gorgous. You can show you new look off at Simba's party :)xx
Hi Holly, well we think you look gorgeous any day but you will feel better after you've been to the groomers. We hate being groomed but afterwards you get lots of treats for going, plus you feel so much better without those knots pulling. Louis's just been groomed so I think he might be asking you out on a date now you'll both look so posh ;-) Dexter xxx
Holly, quick, make a run for it now, while you can :)
HOpe we see some "after" photos. I bet she'll look gorgeous.
Will Holly wear her beautiful hat to the groomers?
Poor Holly....expecting a visit to her rock...and it's the groomers. At least the mats don't show in the picture.
XXXOOO Daisy, kendra & Bella
Oh dear Holly, hope the groomer isn't too bad. But you will feel so much better to get rid of all those mats. The doggies that live here, get mats too. Hope you have an easy day at the groomers.
Oh, I hope Holly is alright with it and enjoys her spa!
Look forward to seeing a pretty and fluffy girl soon!
Hugs
~ Eva
Grooming Monty always takes a presidential order - and usually someone to sit on him! He gets those pesky mats too - good luck!
Sam
You will be beautiful to us even if you get shaved, darlin' Holly.....we love you bunches.
Good luck Holly!!!
Enjoy the day at the spa, Miss Holly!
We're thinking about you sweet Holly, be brave!
Well, we think Miss Holly is always beautiful. But when you get those impossible mats, best to let the pros take care of things. We hope they don't shave her either, but just remember it will all grow back in even more beautifully.
We are hearing that the "groomer" word is in our future too what with all the coat blowing going on around here.
We can't wait to see Holly when she is done.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Well, Holly, we be waitin' to see da AFTER pics. (Hope you bit da groomer good...hehehe...I is a wittle devil, isn't I?)
You will LOVE your haircut, Holly and you'll feel so much cooler all summer long!
Your blog looks wonderful!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Holly we love your new header with your co-stars picture with you and the background. Angel and Lilly are very beautiful sisters.
We hope your groomer experience wasn't too grueling. Be sure to show us a picture of your new 'do'!!
Hot as heck here today.
Hugs madi and Mom
My mum is just dying to gets Whitney to da groomer cuz her has mats behind her ears and on her butt!
Howevers, Holly will still be purties after her trip to da beauty parlor...Whitney is a different story though...bwhahahaha!
Puddles
Holly hope it went OK,I'm booked in for July 13th!!! I'm just getting to hot so hope you feel better.
Have a good week
See Yea George xxx
Love the new look to your blog :)
Poor Holly, I hate being groomed too! Lot's of treats after helps.
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Well, it is Thursday afternoon so your bath should be all over by now Holly. Hope it wasn't that bad. I'm sure you look beautiful. :)
Oh Holly, I hope that it wasn't too bad! I bet that you are glowing now, after your visit to the "spa". I can't wait to see the "after" photo!
Sure she is going to have a big surprise!
I hope everything goes well!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
We love the new look of your blog! It is bee-you-tee-full! I hope the mats are not too bad. I get those too and I hate them :(
Kisses,
Emma Rose
I am sorry Holly! We hope your mats were taken care of! Monty here gets them too! I even have them occasionally!
Ooopps! I wanted to say I like the new header!
I am sure she will look great!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com
Post a Comment