Between rain showers and many bad storms, I have been busy checking the smells in the yard. I have yet to find out what it is and am wondering just what it could be. A possum perhaps or a bird or two? I did find a bumblebee but mom made me leave it alone. It could be a bear that roams around at night! I'll keep checking and if I find anything, I'll let you know (if Blogger will let me!!)
Checking the yard yet again.
I know something has been right here.
I always have to check my pine tree for intruders.
Walking low to the ground in case the intruder is around somewhere. "Timing is everything."
I wonder if Blue has seen the culprit?
It's up to me to keep this area safe!
Have a Great Weekend!
Lots of Love to All!!
37 comments:
You can never be too careful, Holly. Be sure to check out every thing.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Oh dear Holly, I'm sure your mom is so proud of you as you're there to help her guard the fort.
Don't ever try to touch the bumblebees as they are nasty little fellows.
Let us know if you've found out the instruder, we just hope it wasn't a big black bear!!!
I hope you find the introoder. May its a ickle baby bear and you could become friends :)xx
What a good hunter you are!
Such pretty pictures sweet Holly and what a good time you were having! Have a great weekend!!!
What would they do if we weren't here? They never check the perimeter to make sure it is safe!
Sam
Hey pretty girl, looks like you are keeping good tabs on your kingdom. Hope there really are no bears there.
The Momster is loving listening to the ocean tides today - so relaxing. She misses the ocean and we wish we could get to visit one too.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Looks like you are doing a fantastic job Holly snoooopervising the yard.You will find that introoooder really soon. Great pictures. Hope you have a great week end.
You're doing a great job!
You keep checking that garden, Holly. NOTHING is going to get by you I am glad to say.
The LOTH says to tell you she is fine. She's taken the bandage off now and her elbow is a nice blue colour....she says it's in honour of the band Blue singing for the UK in tonight's Eurovision Song Contest.
Whoa! You have a special rock (I've always known about that) but I had no idea you have a special pine tree too! That rock and tree are so lucky to have you for a friend! Heehee! Hope you find your intruder!
Gotta be careful around those bumble bees sweet Holly...we loves your pictures you are just such a beauty. Hugs and nose kisses
Holly you are without a doubt the prettiest detective with the most fluffy hair I know.
Happy Saturday and a big hug,
Madi
You are a hard worker, Holly, and you never give up (unless someone makes you).
Be sure and tell us next time what you found.
Kisses,
Stella
Keep up the good work, Holly!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Cute little Holly. first time on your blog. I enjoyed. I will be back.
I hope it's not snakes! Wait til you see Kelly's post on Monday!
Check and sees if dey left some pee mail. Den da mystery will be solved...maybes! :o)
Oh, I knows what you mean. Me and Addy always have to check out the smells in our yard too. Its all in a days work huh??
wags
Jazzi and Addy
I have every confidence that you will sniff that silly possum out of hiding. Have a great weekend.
Your pal, Pip
You're doing a good job of patrol Holly!
Keep up the great work of keeping your yard nice and safe. :)
the rainy weather sure does bring out the odors doesn't it Holly. My dad was helping put in a fence over at his brother's inlaws house in the rain and he came home full of smells - I had to give him a good going over and think I detected my cousin Maddy dog on him - he didn't tell me dogs were going to be allowed there - why wasn't I invited, that's what I'd like to know about it.
Rosie
I'm sure that your family feels so safe, knowing that you are on patrol! You never know what evil lurks in the yard after dark..Heehee.
Wyatt
You are a very good watch dog, Holly! It was very smart to leave the bee alone! The FiveSibes love to catch bees...and possums! So I'm glad the wildlife sent out a "memo" and they are staying away (so far!) Happy Sunday!
Hi, Holly!
Sure you did a pawesome supervising job in your garden!
I hope you had a great weekend too!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Hope you had a good weekend!
You look like that is great fun! Did you ever find the creatures that made the scents? Sometimes I wishes I could go outside and look at the grasses and the things that live in it!
Great job my friend!
Beautiful Holly, have we told you lately that we LOVE you????????
We know everyone feels a lot better knowing you are on the job.
Remy and Flash
Sorry Holly we missed this post of your, but glad to see that you are still taking your security duties very seriously! Dex & Lou x
Woof! Woof! Golden Hello ... I did a major check of my yard when I got back last week. Lots of spring flowers are blooming. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Go get it girl, I always have to check my garden to, and it drives mom nuts on my morning walk, I just have to check out every new smell and all shes worried about is being late for work lol!!!
Hope Blue helps you out.
have a Good Week
See Yea George xxx
You look sooo lovely in the sun!
Holly,
You are a great seeker!
Beautiful photos!
Woof, woof,
Chicco
Good guard work, Holly! Always need to make those critters beware of you and let them know the yard is yours and off limits to them! The FiveSibes have been chomping on some large bugs and bees lately too. Squirrels and possums I think got the message from last year's tangle with the Sibes...they seem to avoiding our yard! Happy Guarding!
Post a Comment