The snow that we received on Saturday blew away on Sunday! The winds are really strong and it's really cold! Apparently we didn't get much snow on the streets though thank goodness but it's just the beginning and really not even winter yet. Mom is not a fan of cold weather. I'm just fine with it but I have lots of fur to keep me warm. Mom didn't even go out yet again so she kept me company and took more pictures. I don't understand her desire to have a million pictures every day. She didn't try the video option again....she said something about it eating the batteries up...she says funny words that I don't understand and probably don't want to really.
We hope everyone had a very good weekend!!!
Trying to get a little rest here but mom keeps getting in my way.
Angel in "her" recliner leaving mom in the computer chair again. Kitties must be comfortable though and it seems that she has put her name on the chair for good.
I sure spend lots of time standing at this door waiting for it to open.
It looks like I'm thinking about something here.
Why does she do that to me?
Yes mom?
You know what mom's doing don't you?
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!







21 comments:
In the long run, I think we are better off if we just humour them!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Khongrats on #201!
congratulations on 201! And yes, Khyra is right.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Congratulations on your 201st post!!
You site looks great! Very festive:)
Congrats on your 201 post! I look forward to the next million!
The only way I like snow is when it goes away! Congratulations on 200+1 posts sweet Holly, take a snooze, you deserve it!!!
We wanted to stop by and say hello and we wanted to thank you for your words of support for our Rudy Toots!
Smoochies!
Wowzers...200 posts! Dats alota talkin...hehehe!
Puddles
Happy 201, Holly! I can't wait for 202!
wif love from the Luke
P.S. I know what you mean about the pupperazzi... I'm not crazy at all about the pitcher takin, but I LOVE when they take the sweet pitchers of you! Just sayin.
Woo hoooo 201 posts, that is sooo cool. Loving the pictures of you Holly, you are such an expressive woof woof. I hope the door gets opened soon so you can go and play :)
Congrats on the 200 +1 posts. That is sure great. Who knew. Holly, I bet Mom is about to give you a treat. I hope so anyway. Those are pretty poses. We do love the music when we come here. Take care all of you and have a great day.
Congrats on the posting milestone!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
201 post already? WOW...I remember when you first started. :)
YA...HOO! Congratulations on your 201! That's 201 plus today's posts! It sure looks like it's cold there. It's a little cold here in Florida too, but not that cold. All our flowers are still in bloom, for now anyway. Still waiting for your Mom to put you on the Caterpillar and send you here to me.
Love,
Rusty
Congrats on 201 posts! WOW!
It is very cold up here, too! I don't think I will be playing outside much ...
Your pal, Pip
201!!!! That's amazing. How time flies :)
Kisses,
Emma Rose
Wow 201 post! Wonderful cant wait for the 300th post!
Chewy
Happy 201th postie, Holly and Mom! You prolly missed the 200th cuz you were so busy celebrating the peace and quiet in your house.
Wiggles & Wags,
Mayzie
PeeS. I luved the postie with all the pictures of the furfamily that came before. They made me and my mom smile.
201 is an awesome number! Congratulations pretty girl!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Right on, congrats on 200+!
You know, I have missed every one of those centennials, so don't feel bad!
:)
Well get crackin on the next 200 posts, because we love them. P.S. Darcy, Holly's best friend is a cutie!.
Love those pics by the door. The cats do that -- stare out at the snow, pining to be let out, only to come trotting back in again at the first opportunity. You've got a better approach, I think: look, but don't touch...
- - - - - - -
Jack@PDB
dog beds and more
Post a Comment