Mom got up this morning and said some words about the services she is not getting and the bills she is getting and paying and.....I won't say what she has in store for all of them but it's not pretty. She doesn't need them and perhaps they will miss all of the money when it's gone from all three that have messed up! So. She went out with Auntie Gwen, had pizza, went shopping, got a new dog and brought me some pizza home! Unfortunately, she didn't get a real doggie...she got herself (or so she thought) a stuffed dog. She made the mistake of putting it in "my" room to take pictures....I grabbed it and now it's mine!!! New toy!!! She got the cats something too but hid it in a closet and hopes they don't get it yet.
Auntie Gwen came in too and we had lots of fun and hugs and kisses. Don't I look so happy!!!
I love my Auntie Gwen so much!!!!
Then mom who doesn't know what she is doing tried to do a video. Please bear with us or I should say her. One day (maybe) she will do it right!!!
Please forgive the ending...that's mom waving at the camera!
Then we have mom's new stuffed dog...but....
I thought I would just give it a good look and all but....
It was looking so very good and I thought it was smelling really good so....
I thought I'd get a little closer to it and keep it company but then....
I thought it needed some attention and while I was laying on another toy I.....
Decided that I was in love with it. Sorry mom...go get your own!!!
Except for the three companies that are in trouble, it was a great day for me!!!
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!
16 comments:
Thats nice that you snagged your Mom's toy, Holly. Are you keeping it forever, or gonna give it back??
You decide!!!
Kisses,
Stella
So now Holly, you have a mini-Thunder there:) Treat it nicely because we know your Mom would really love to have a sibe. Nothing wrong with that video at all, Mom did a great job.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Great job all three of woo!
What a special new pal!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Wait 'til woo see Monday's blog with pikhs of my Saturday guests - Callie reminded me of woo fur some reason - something about THE TAIL!
Awww thats a nice toy! It looks like you had with Auntie Gwen.
Chewy
What nice pictures of you and your Auntie Gwen, Holly!
Your new doggie is so cute!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
What a brilliant day you had. Snuggles with your Aunty then a lovely new toy to play with. I'm sure your mummuy doesn't mind you sharing it hee he
What a special day you had sweet Holly, Auntie Gwen and a new toy too!!
Its OK Holly, those stuffed toys get the best of us all sometimes.
Glad you had fun with Auntie! Its always great to have some company over!!
Licks of love,
Simba
You do look very happy with your Auntie Gwen! And I love your toy!
Your pal, Pip
Hi Auntie Gwen nice to meet you, and hello to your moms hand to lol!!! Love your new top its just like one of the op pack! I'm sure you will take good care of it.
See Yea George xxx
WE think that video was pretty good. Our poor old Mom took a video and now doesn't have a clue how to get it on the computer. She has to read the instructions, the silly thing. Those pictures are terrific with Auntie Gwen are terrific. Gosh we like the music too. Take care and have a great evening.
Auntie Gwen looks like so much fun! Did you lick her to pieces? That was a good video!
Great new stuffie!!
You really hit the jackpot today. Auntie Gwen, and a new toy. They should have brought you some pizza too to really make your day complete! Don't worry about the phone getting fixed. We can send smoke signals to each other.
Love,
Rusty
That happens to me all the time! I will just get a new stuffed toy or something, then the next day I will find the stuffing ripped out of it!
We love stuffed toys too, so my Mum puts hers (she has quite a few) where we can't reach them.
Best wishes from Ollie and Bella.
That looks like a great toy!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Post a Comment