Mom has been putting more old pictures in the computer. She gets all teary eyed this time of the year about the ones that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. I don't mind though. I know how much she loved them. She loves me very much and I definitely know that. She said I could keep all of my toys in the floor and she doesn't care at all.
More pictures from the past...
Alex's last year with mom. He was always such a happy guy and mom loved him so much and that is furever.
Alex and little Bingo. That's where Bingo slept when he was a kitten! Great big paws for him to lay on and sleep!
Bingo loved to climb up really high.
Almost caught chewing the plant!
Lilly when she was about a year old.
Angel as a young kitty. She really hasn't changed much at all.
Phoenix...mom's furever kitty in her heart now. Phoenix was another one that mom said no to getting until the woman at the School Board brought her to work and said just try for a few weeks. Phoenix was loved for 15 wonderful years!
Trigger...mom's dream come true. She went to the bank, took out a loan and put him on her car payment! There's always a way it seems if you really want something so much. Dreams do come true sometimes!
Trigger and the gang.
Trigger and Tar walking through the Rainbow.
What more could you want...a horse, a beautiful day, peaceful country, dogs and kitties. It was a wonderful time! This was so long ago because mom only had Hobo and Phoenix. Alex wasn't born yet!
Lilly getting a little sleep.
Suddenly, I came along in mom's life. I was just a puppy here.
Me....all grown up and still looking for Blue. She was outside earlier and we were running up and down the fence line and I forgot what I was doing and started doing zoomies in the yard! The puppy in me came back!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Lots of Love to All!!













18 comments:
What GREAT news!!!
Enjoy the sounds of silence ;-)
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
PeeEssWoo: Mom loves the song we are hearing now - Heatwave! I think we'll have to hit the Traces one next!
Hope it is quiet soon!
SHE loves going through old photos of beloved animals.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
What great photos, Holly!
Enjoy your weekend!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Thank goodness thats over!!
What wonderful pictures a nice trip down memory lane :-)
Glad things worked out! I love the pictures, especially Trigger and the gang!
Your pal, Pip
Great pics! Thanks for sharing! Have a fun filled weekend!
Love the pictures of Mom's horses.Those are terrific and what fun to see horses. And Alex was such a pretty dog. So are you though Holly. We also love Bingo.
Boy, we are so glad that got something fixed in your house and you don't have that noise any more. Mom was on her way with a hammer.
Hope you have a fun week end.
Such lovely photo's. Your mummy is so lucky to have all you furry friends to love xx
Happy Saturday Holly!
Your mom's pictures are great!
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
So glad the issues is resolved :)
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
It's nice looking at old pictures and remembering the past. Today it's been 7 years since Mom's weenie dog, Bart, went to Rainbow Bridge. Mom and Dad have been very quiet today so I have to do something funny to cheer them up.
Glad all the beeping is gone. I thought I would have to buy you earmuffs for Christmas.
Such beautiful memory pictures! I am so glad that loud noise is gone sweet Holly!!!
We likes all those pictures! Especially the horse Trigger! Trigger is a dreamy horsie! My mom wishes sometimes she could haves a horse... but it is not to be! Oh well... she has us!
Great song!
I've always wanted a horse,...and a goat, and a sheep, and a donkey....
~K
I love this song...
Holly, so good to hear that the noise has stopped. We hope the phone is now working.
Mom always gets very wistful and teary at holiday time, but seeing such beautiful photos as you have here always makes it a little easier.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
O, Holly... how peaceful your post leaves me! I'm so fankful your peace / auditory / security problems have been resolved!!!
I'm also wrapped in the warmf of the beautiful posts of your the Mom's loved ones...
I'm here when you need me.
Wif love from the Luke
SO happy to hear that they came out and got that fixed for you. Hopefully it stays fixed this time around.
What cute photos. :)
Fun photos!
Post a Comment