We have a new background thanks to Scout 'n Freyja's mom!!! Mom logged on and saw it and got so excited!! Thank you Mimi!!! Mom just can't figure these things out at all. She tries but fails. She did fail art in school though! Nobody failed art. She did. Actually she has been trying since the 90's on computers and still hasn't mastered it. I'd say by now she might as well give up for good.
We just have some pictures from the past. We hope everyone has a great weekend. We hope the ADT box survives until the cable technician gets here. Mom has two hammers already out and in position if needed.
This is me before the alarm went off.
Old picture but same position...me while ago trying to get outside.
Missing you pretty Bingo.
This was last year and we are hoping it doesn't snow quite yet.
Lilly looking happy before the noise today. Old picture but still same look.
Angel in her recliner. Not now...everyone is hiding.
We think this was posted before but it was so funny at the time. Well...not funny for whoever walked up on the porch when Sam busted the glass out of the door! That was mom's late husband's dog that he loved so much and all he could do was laugh after checking to make sure Sam wasn't cut. He didn't really care about the beautiful beveled glass that was shattered....he cared about Sam. Sam was fine and stuck his head out the hole in the door until it could be fixed. It made people look twice when passing by!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Lots of Love to All!!







16 comments:
Humans nevFUR know what they have until it's gone!
Paws khrossed fur stuff to work at your place!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
I hope tomorrow's a better day:)
Ooooooh Noooooo!!!!
Not the Beep, Beep, Beep…
That is awful… So very sorry for that my sweet Holly.
My Bro saw your post and took off… he is still traumatized from our experience.
Hope the alarm company comes out ASAP for you. Maybe your Mommy can put a pillow over it for the noise.
Pawsome pictures and the one at the end is hilarious; very handsome protector of the palace ;o)
Love,
Neeko ♥
What a bummer of a day, Holly!
We love your new background! It's beautiful!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Sorry you had a hard day! Hope tomorrow is better.
Your pal, Pip
P.S: I love your music
I sure hope they get that thing fixed fast! Hammers are not really the right tool for the job you know? :) We like Duct Tape so much we have it in 4 colors and none of them are grey!
Kisses,
Emma Rose
Hope you have a quieter day now that all the excitement is over. I love your new Christmas background :-)
Oh Bingo is just beautiful !!!
That is awful all that beeping etc. We are not surprised that the cats took off for hiding places.Pretty scary. Hope you got it all fixed. We also hope you have a fun day. Holly how are you feeling??
You can come over to my house and hang out if it doesn't get fixed soon!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Oh no, alarm noises are awful! I would be way under the bed. Good luck!!!
We ARE the alarm!
Would've liked to see those scaredy cats flying though.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Holly, I feel so bad for your beautiful ears. I can see why you're trying to get out of the house. I hate that alarm thingy. The grandkids have been here for 3 days now. They were fun to play with at first but now I wish they would just leave me alone. I'm too old for all this stuff. Can I come and stay with you?
Our alarm here went off by mistake once before and I was so scared I didn't know where to run?
I certainly hope all things quiet down for you....love your music in the background....
Beautiful background and we love the music too:)
Too bad about the phone - hope it all works out fine when they come back. We aren't crazy about that loud alarm here either.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
I hope you get the phone/alarm thing figured out soon!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Post a Comment