Here's some pictures from our little trip!! We both love the Blue Ridge Parkway and once I am able to push mom out the door with the keys and our things we need, it's so wonderful!!
The colours are still rather muted this year.
Puddles is right..nose to the ground.
Wow...what a smell!
Moving right along...
Whoops...leash got my paw.
Yes...nose to the ground again and my tail is having a bad blowing day.
The overlook at the rock. Not much colour this year.
The Rock. Leash out of control. Thanks mom. I'm now twisted.
Going down the rock.
Coming down the other side.
Great news! Another smell!!
Such joy.
The smells!
I wish I could live here.
Now everyone knows where we live! Come visit us and we will all go to the Rock!!! Mom is silly with the photoshop and she still can't understand it!
As you can see, mom still can't get a picture of my face. She thinks a new camera will work. I doubt it.
Have a Wonderful Day!!!
Lots and Lots of Love to All!!!!

24 comments:
Hi, Holly!
Finally!
Glad you had a nice walkie there visiting your Rock!
I know how important is to sniff everything!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
Nice pikhs!
I think your kholours will start POPPING by next weekend!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, we're so happy that you got your roadtrip and you got to see your special rock, Holly! You look very happy!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
We're so glad you FINALLY got her out of the house and could visit your rock. We'd love to go there with you.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Seems like your Mum got over her desire to be a caterpillar driver okay.
Hi Holly,
Looks like a perfect day! We have lots of color here, hope it is headed your way. You sure love your rock!
Your pal, Pip
Holly,
It is always a happy day when you can gets to visit your rock! :)
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
Glad you got to go on your walk! Looks like you had a great time:)
HOLLY-RUSTY ROCK....FINALLY! Glad to hear that you finally had the chance to make sure OUR rock was still there and in good health. Amber wanted me to ask you if you found any pecans for the pie she's making following Puddles' recipe. Amber is making black bird stew and thought the pie would make a nice dessert. Don't forget to bring some squirrels too.
Love,
Rusty
Hey Holly...Amber here. Can you find my brudder Max a girl and then you're all invited to my house for a pool pawty. I'm serving bar-b-que black bird stew, Puddles' pee-can pie, and squirrel ala-mode. Oh, and please bring pee-cans. I'd send Rusty but you know how men are when you send them to the store. He'd bring back a baggie of marbles.
Hi Holly
We are so happy you got to go visit your rock. We love to walk with our noses on the ground too.
Love Ruby & Penny
Way to make mom get out of the house! I'm jealous of where you live! Maybe next year when we go back to the BRP we can drive up and see your rock! How flipping awesome would that be?!?!
Woo Hoo, Holly, we are on our way - we would love to share some time on that rock with you.
Our leaves are all very slow in changing colors this year. Most of them are all still green. But we do have a few peeks of some very nice red.
Happy Tuesday.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Who cares if your momma can understand PhotoShop, she does a good job foolin' us!
We aren't having the riot of color over here, either, this year. Wonder what's going on☺
Hooray, you finally got your outside adventure and it looks like you had a great time!
I tried to tell my mum dat I wasn't da ONLY doggie dat does dat nose to da ground thingy...theres just so much to smells...it's always good to knows who or what has been theres before!
Anyways, I am so glad you gots to go on a little expedition! It is so purties up there.
Believe me, a new camera ain't gonna help withs getting face fotos!
Puddles
You get to go to the best places! Great shots!
We are glad the rock is still there, did it miss you? Great Pics.
Remy and Flash
Holly that looked like a wonderful walk. We don't have any color her either and I think it is because we haven't had any rain. Our Mom loves the Blue Ridge Parkway. It is so pretty.
Take care and have a great day.
Holly I am Glad that you got to see the rock! Looks like you discovered alot of wonderful new smells.
Woof! Woof! You just LOVE that ROCK!!! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
I loved when you said you needed to move right along after smelling something funky on the ground! I always wondered what dogs thought about icky smells and now I know!
I think your mom appreciated being "pushed" out the door and I know you appreciated seeing your rock!
Hey....would you like to co-host the THANKFUL FOR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP tomorrow? Let me know and I'll send details!
It looks like you live in a beautiful place.
My name is Oskar, come check out my blogs sometime!
Nubbin wiggles,
Oskar
way to convince your mom!
Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Looks like you had a great time out on your road trip. You sure look beautiful on the rocks that you model on. :)
Post a Comment