Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Thanks for the comments!

Thanks for all of the comments on Auntie Gwen's pictures of me!  Mom thinks she said that one would look great in a frame so now we think they all should be in frames!! (Hint Hint Auntie Gwen!) 

We went nowhere today but I did run some with Blue.  She's full of energy and I'm not because mom doesn't feed me much.  (Hint Hint mom).  I did get a few of Sugar's treats today though and wow..they were really great!!!

Mom was playing around again on the computer and finally found some pictures from 2009 that were missing.  Most of them are on the broken computer which is still sitting in the floor.   Alone.  Sad.  With all of my pictures on it! 

Mom found one of me from 2009.   She tried doing something to it and thank goodness she can't find it now because it's embarrassing.  Please mom....don't think about it!!

Here's just a few pictures from the other day....which luckily mom did not mess with on Photoshop!!!


Peeping over at the scary water.


Carvins Cove.  Water is really down.


I really do blend in with the sand!




So many smells out here!

I'm eating the crumbs left from my cookies from Sugar.  Yummy!!!

Have a great day!
Lots of Love!!!

18 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope woo've managed to up the food and TREAT intake to keep up your energy level!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Maxmom said...

Hey there Holly....
It sounds like you are a really contented doggie...besides the lack of treats....mmmm....I have the same problem.
Lotsalicks
TOBY PUPPY IN SOUTH AFRICA

Scout and Freyja said...

Your momma has you licking crumbs off the floor! How terrible! We think that she should make some of Sugar's yogurt treats for you - some nice, low-cal snacks. Our momma says that they are furry goods!

Hailey said...

Holly! You are so adorable!!!! Just droping in to say hi!!!

hugs & smoochies!!! XOXO
Hailey

Hailey said...

Holly! You are so adorable!!!! Just droping in to say hi!!!

hugs & smoochies!!! XOXO
Hailey

Hailey said...

Holly! You are so adorable!!!! Just droping in to say hi!!!

hugs & smoochies!!! XOXO
Hailey

Duke said...

You really do blend very well with the sand, Holly!
Crumbs are good! We like those too!

Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch

The Daily Pip said...

Hi Holly,

You have such pretty coloring and you do blend in with the sand. I didn't you were engaged - Congratulations!

Your pal, Pip

Golden Woofs! SUGAR said...

Woof! Woof! Happy Wednesday. WOWIE your Auntie did great .. lovely styles. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

Rusty said...

My beautiful Princess is picking up crumbs from the floor!!! Oh My! I'll try and borrow Mom's batmobile and pick you up so we can go out for a nice steak dinner somewhere. You do kind of blend into the sand. Don't let them change your name to "Sandy".

Love,
Rusty

♥♥ The OP Pack ♥♥ said...

We are excited to hear the wedding date - we hope we can come. And Holly, your special collar looks beautiful on you.

Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara

Marg said...

Wow that is exciting. We didn't know you were going to get married. That is so exciting. We sure hope Mom comes through with the treats. Have a great day.

Brian's Home Blog said...

Your pictures are always so good! Hey, married??? Wow, that should be a very nice event!

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

I think your auntie did brilliant.. LOve todays pictures.. HUgs GJ xx

Remington said...

Hey, I eat crumbs off the floor all the time! We have to do all we can to help out around the house, am I right or am I right?

Kari in Alaska said...

I just love your collar :)

Kari
http://dogisgodinreverse.com/

Sagira said...

Oh boy..since I am reading backwards (new to old) I can't wait to see this pic now. :)

Lorenza said...

Holly!
Engaged?? Wow! Congratulations!
When I saw the pictures made by your auntie I thought they should be framed!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...