Mom had to take me to the vet this morning because she needed to get the Heartworm med and also the Frontline. After we finally got out of here and almost took out a few cars and trucks (mom can't drive with everything in the way), we got to the vet and she wanted to weigh me to see how much I had gained. Yippee!!! It's the same weight as last year. I kept telling her it's my fur but she was determined that I was gaining weight. She was wrong!! I need treats now!!
After we left there, she took me up to the Blue Ridge Parkway to my rock!!! Finally!!! It was great. Now that it has cooled off some and if we can get out of this street, we look forward to more day trips!
Oh...she only drove about 36 miles today instead of the usual 100 miles but that was because she wasn't feeling too well plus she thinks the Jeep needs oil. Also she wanted to make sure we could get in the street and into the driveway with all of the work going on here.
Nice green grass at my rock.
What fun for a change!
So happy to be back to my rock.
This rock is mine...I just know it.
Oh so happy.
I love to climb. Mom loves to stay on the ground.
Back down.
Sniffing.
We return home. This is what we get to look at now. A big dumpster for the roof. Mom is going to get another picture of the rest of the street with the gas company's cones and signs, Bulldozers, Caterpillars, Bobcats, along with the construction. It's very messy and very noisy.
It was so much fun to get away today and I sure am glad that mom didn't take out a few trucks, signs and other things!!
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!
26 comments:
Glad you could get out to go see YOUR rock. That looks like a great place to explore.
XXXOOO Daisy, Kendra & Bella
Holly I love your rock, you looked so happy climbing on it, bring on the Bulldozers, Caterpillars and Bobcats, Don't now what a Bobcats is?
See Yea George xxx
I coulda swores I saw your name on dat rock!
I may haves told you dis befores but if not I tells you again...our vet won't sell Frontline no mores...they say it has lost it's effectiveness in dogs around heres so we hads to switch. Interesting if you asks me.
I'm glad you gots to go away fur a little while.
Puddles
So glad you got to go visit your rock :)
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Hi Holly, I am so glad you were able to get out for a day trip and enjoy the sun and your rock! Hopefully, the construction will be over soon once school starts. My little sister starts school next week!
Your pal, Pip
A great day when Holly gets to climb her rock! :) Hope you got a good treat after your good weight report.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
Woof! Woof! That great you get to go to your rock park. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
BTW: mom have been busy n having a hard time with the photo so will figure something out ... n send you something by the end of the week. Thanks for your patience. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
Isn't it nice to get away from it all and climb a giant rock? :)
Hugs
I love it when you visit YOUR rock and I agree with Puddles that you should put your name on it...wouldn't that be pawsome?
I live 1 block from an elementary school but thank goodness they haven't been working on the roof for months and months or I'd go just as crazy as your mom has! Traffic, noise...yuck!
Anyway, I posted the THANKFUL FUR 3 THURSDAY BLOG HOP thingy fur today and your name and blog has been mentioned. Since you are a co-host that means that everybuddy is supposed to follow you because that's the rules! Hope you post the stuff I sent to you....if you need help please contact me! April & Daisy
I will bet that your rock really missed you too!!!
Glad you got to your rock for a while and sorry your mum is not feeling tip top.. Its not good having a lot of noise and disruption going on around. Hope its finished soon..Hugs GJ xx
Hi Holly,
I thoughts that since you sometimes help out Daisy wif her blog hop likes I do, we should be furiends too. I thinks your rock is pretty nice...
Woofs and Licks,
Maggie Mae
I bet it was fun to get away from all that going's on on your street. That looks like a great rock to climb. What a fun thing to do. Nice to meet you and see your blog. Hope you and your family have a great day Holly.
Thats what I tell everyone, its just my fur; and I am sticking to that story.
Glad you got to go to your rock.
Remy and Flash
Looks like a lovely day on the BRP!
Stopping by on the blog hop... I'm a new follower!
http://istillwantmorepuppies.blogspot.com
Holly it Looks like you had a Wonderful Time! I am glad that you claimed that Rock as Your Rock.
It was so nice to see you queen of your rock again, Holly!
Love ya lots,
Maggie and Mitch
Hi Holly - I came from the blog hop too. I like your rock. I think I'll get one of those for my yard.
We just KNEW it was all fluff. Tell your momma that you NEED some yogurt cubes in cherry vanilla!
Awesome how you got your own rock! Totally awesome!
Chewy
Sure it was pawesome to go visit your rock!
Interesting things happening on your street, right?
I hope they finish soon!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
I hate going to the v-e-t but at least you got good new Holly!
You are most beautiful. The sky looks so pretty behind you to! :)
Hi Holly
Glad you got to visit your rock. It looked like you had so much fun.
Love Ruby & Penny
You have such a cool rock! And you look real great surveying the world from there! I am glad you got to go for a ride to it!
Post a Comment