I was only arrested one time and that was over playing ball with my mom. Those puppy teeth are sharp. The hospital that mom went too (hint hint) wants to be another Mayo Clinic...never will though....didn't treat mom at all...they were too busy calling the police for me and mom. Good job there...really. While mom was bleeding all over the place, she was being questioned about me. Bad hospital! Mom did go to her doctor at the other GOOD hospital to get a tetanus shot just in case. Her doctor could not believe what they had done to both of us.
Three and a half years later, I'm a good dog. I think I was a good puppy and we are very sorry that Animal Control had to arrest me and put mom through so much misery. On the good side, there are a few good ones working here. Too bad on that night the nurse didn't use a little good sense. Just sayin'........
Here's a few pictures of me with my toys and please....do I really look like a bad dog? Mom is never going to let this story go but if they read this, they might come and arrest both of us for saying what we think! Around here, anything is possible. Just sayin'....
Bad dog? Really vicious?
Bad dog? Sure.
Bad dog? That's my new toy from Animal Planet. The picture is a bit blurry though. Mom has a bad camera! Maybe they can come arrest the camera.
A few months ago....when it was cool outside. Carvins Cove let me in there even though I am a bad dog with a rap sheet. Puppy jail and singing the blues.
Have a Great Day!
Lots of Love to All!!!
12 comments:
We aren't supposed to try and find the logikh in some humans -
Maybe they were khrazy from the heat?
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
You are a sweetheart Holly! We don't believe a word they say!
Sam
Holly, our momma says that she is now on a quest to find you a little black and white striped collar to wear on those days when you want to 'be a little bad'. Sweet girl, you have a home here in Michigan any time you feel you need to take a break from all of the horrible treatment your momma gives to you like all those toys and napping on the furniture and taking you on adventures with her and giving you great treats to eat and being your PURRsonal secretary so you can blog. Yes, you sure have a rough life, kiddo. Now, go give your momma a big, wet kiss RIGHT ON THE LIPS!
I know you are not guilty of anything bad!!!
You better be careful, they may arrest you for biting your Animal Planet toy, cruelty to stuffies, or ..... we bet they could find lots of thing to charge you with.
If you were a human off duty police officer who shot a Husky in a dog park you would have nothing to worry about. The government would try to protect you.
Remy and Flash
That was a horrible thing to happen to you, Holly. And that hospital was very wrong not to treat your Mom. Our human sister's sister-in-law was bit by a dog over the weekend in the face and is now in the hospital with a very bad infection. Your Mom was very smart to go to the other good place.
And we are very sure that will never happen to you again, Holly - you ARE a good doggy.
Woos ~ Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
All you are is a SWEETHEART!
I dunno, I'm thinking it was just protocol fur da hospital...then again, I'm just a dog so I don't really know. Howevers, they should haves treated your mom furst since her was da priority.
Sheeeez...hoomans always leave me baffled.
Yep, yous a mean girl...bwhahahaha!
That's just laughable.
Puddles
Holly you are such a cute puppy dog! Some Hospitals are horrible!
Gee, none of us have been arrested, but Fudge probably should be for hiding Monkey and refusing to tell us where he was.
Morgan, Tsar and the Porties
Holly!
Your story really has me with my mouth open!
I can't believe what you and your mom had to endure!
Of course your are the sweetest girl in the world!
Kisses and hugs
Lorenza
one of the most mellow dogs we know was taken to animal control at 9 weeks because he grazed a hand when playing tug... some people are dumb
Don't forget, we moved to http://dogisgodinreverse.com/
Post a Comment