Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday's Pictures

Mom said that I really needed to share some more pictures of "the cats" as I call them before she unplugs and throws this computer out the door.  I'm not sure what she means exactly but I did hear her yelling some really rather bad words this afternoon and she did kick the computer.  Luckily she didn't break her other foot.  I am hoping that the new computer shows up soon and does work and mom doesn't damage herself in a rage with the computer.  Don't worry...she is not taking her anger out on me or "the cats".  It is aimed at the blah blah blah computer!   I picked out some better pictures of Angel and Lilly or "the cats" and one has Bingo in it when he was young and hadn't gotten sick and left us.  


Mom caught them like this by pure luck.  They were all lined up eating at the same time.  She thought it was a total joy to get the picture!


This is how the bed used to look before Alex and Bingo went to the Rainbow Bridge.  It was harmony according to mom.  The kitties loved Alex.  I guess it was because they grew up with him so I shouldn't take it personal.  That's what mom says anyway.


Angel lounging on the other bed.


Angel looking at the ceiling.


Lilly


Lilly downstairs in what is now my room.


Once again, Lilly in my room. 


A little picture of me so you won't forget me.

Have a Great Day!!!
Lots of Love!!!

12 comments:

Chewy said...

Those are nice pictures of your cats. I like to watch the cats outside sometimes. My momma is allergic to cats so we cant have any cats in our house!

Paws and Licks
Chewy

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I'm glad there was a pikh of woo to khleanse my eyes!

Happy Tuesday!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Ruby and Penny said...

Hi Holly
We loved seeing pics of your kittehs. They are very pretty.
We have two kittehs too.
Love Ruby & Penny

Rusty said...

Now Holly, who could ever forget what you look like? Tell your Mom "no more kicking the computers". She might break her other foot and then you wouldn't be able to go on any more long car rides.

Love,
Rusty

Stella said...

I wouldn't forget you, Holly, not for those cats! Remember, I have one cranky old cat so I know what it is like!

I wish Mom would toss Ali Z out and keep the old computer.

Kisses,
Stella

AFSS said...

We could never forget you Holly. Cats are funny, mine still have me on probation. ~Fenris

the teacher's pets said...

Cats are so funny and always up for an adventure.

Scout and Freyja said...

You have such furry PURRty cats that you live with. Do you hug and kiss them all of the time and do they hug and kiss you right back☺ Just asking 'cause ours hiss at us when we try to kiss them!

3 doxies said...

Oh sweet Alex...he sure was pretty. I hopes maybe oneday you'll tell us moresbout him.
Don't you just loves LUCKY piktures...hehehe!
Puddles

Angel Ginger Jasper said...

Now how could we forget you.. It is nice yo see the kitty cats though.. Very lovely.. HUgs GJ xx

Kari in Alaska said...

birthday, wedding, ants, spotted elephants, lots of puppy pictures, cool trips! We sure missed a lot while I was busy but I made sure to read it all so I was all caught up!

Sagira said...

You have cats in your house to? We have 4 here as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...