It was a bit cooler here but by time we got there, it was 10 degrees cooler with a nice breeze. Mom walked me around the lake and to my little house. We sat on benches and I got on a nice rock. We met two women with beautiful doggies and they were very nice. One dog was a young black lab and the other was a young golden retriever. The women told mom that I was very pretty and asked what kind of dog I was....mom said actually she's a Cockashepalollie aka Cocker Mix! They got a good laugh out of that one. It was a great day and I even forgot my snacks. By time we got back home, we both took a nap.
This was on the way. Mom stopped to get a picture.
It's hard to see but that's a squirrel!!
The deer were really hard to see in the picture. There were three of them at my house!
Another view of my house (not mine but I wish it was).
Back at the Lake.
Moving along the path.
This is such a nice pretty bridge.
A nice rock to get on. I love rocks to climb!
Something really strange scared me here. Big noises and then something funny looking jumped in the air and made me crash back into mom's leg. She kept laughing at me.
This was just before we left to go home. It was a really wonderful day!
Have a Great Day!!
Lots of Love!!!!!!
12 comments:
Looks like you had another great road trip Holly!
Woo really need her to drive NORTH!
Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra
Looks like you had a good trip. I love to go to the country. It's so nice there We are going there for the 4th.That looks like a great little hojuse.
{{huggies}}},,,MonA
Our Mom is talking about going to Mabry Mill again on Saturday for breakfast - hope she brings us back some of their great food.
XOXO
Lilly, Carrleigh and Ruairi
Woof! Woof! What a FUN road trip you had. My peeps are planning a road trip with ...soon. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar
How exciting! Looks like a great place for an adventure!!!
What jumped out at you?
Play bows,
Zim
You have the best adventures! I really enjoy the pics! Thank you for sharing!
You got some great pics on your special trip with Mom, Holly - so what was it that jumped out and scared you.
We think that breed name is very unique and if you are one of them, then very beautiful too:)
Woos - Phantom, Thunder, and Ciara
You have the best road trips Holly.
We would love to live in that little log house.
Love Ruby & Penny
You are so furry lucky that your momma takes you on so many wonderful trips! We are so furry lucky that she shares those trips with us!
You know, I be greenvious of all your road trips...so many beautiful things and places to sees.
That be a weird mix of a doggie.
But I loves da name of it...hehehehe.
Puddles
Cockashepalollie is quite a mouthful! We were snickering too, Holly!
We love how your mom just picks up and leaves for another adventure! We wish our hoomans were like that!
Love ya lots
Maggie and Mitch
Post a Comment